CHAPTER THIRTY NINE - YES

Lila POV

Confused!

That's how I am now!

You know, that you already know what it means but you don't know what to do? I mean what am I supposed to do?

Yeah, I know he loves me and that he wants to be with me. But how can I do that?

I can't just throw myself at him all of a sudden right? It's me who likes taking slow things. It would be shameful on my part if I suddenly took the first step on flirting.

Goodness I don't even know how to do that? We had married once but never I ever tried to seduce him in a way that I can't even picture myself to.

So here I am in a dilemma again thinking of what to do.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" He asked me while he was casually leaning on the doorframe looking at me.

He's wearing a casual look, shirt and jeans but boy this guy can pull off anything even wearing only underwear.

"Hmm!" He cleared his throat once again to gain my attention.

Oh shit! He caught me checking on him. What happened to you woman? I scolded myself. 

"Oh hi!" I said as I felt the heat creeping on my face.  " I'm just getting ready!"

"Oh, no need for that sweetheart. You are already beautiful naturally!" He said to me,

"Shut up Blake! You know it's not true!"

"What? You don't believe it? My goodness then do you want me to say it every minute so I can remind you how beautiful you are?"

"Shut up please!" I said as I rested my hand on my face.

"Oh you're blushing!" He teases me.

"Just shut up! I will put on my sandals now.!" I said as I walked and grabbed a pair of one.

I didn't expect his action later as he took the sandals on my hand and casually just took it off me then led me to the bed.

"Let me put this on you!" He said pointing at the sandals on his holds.

"Oh no! No need! I can do that to myself Blake!" I said as I tried to snatch the sandals from him.

"Nope! Come on! We don't have time!" He said then looking at the clock.

"Fine!"

When he put the straps behind my sandal I feel him lingering his finger on my ankle.

"So did you figure out what kind of birthday gift I want tomorrow?" He asked me while he was still kneeling in front of me.

I stared at him, surprised by his sudden question. I mean I've been thinking a lot about it. But never would I think he would ask me about it.

"Maybe!" I said while staring back at him.

"So, if I do this now. What would you say?"

"What?"

"This!!!" He then brings out something from his pocket. I saw a red velvet box then he opened it revealing a very shiny simple yet beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you marry me Sweet???" He asked me and I stood there frozen for a moment.

"Sweetheart???" He asked me once again.

"Sorry, I was shocked for a moment!"

"So???" He asked me again and I can sense that he is very nervous.

"Blake, you know I married you once. It was something meaningful to me despite what had happened. I always treasure those memories when I was alone at that time. So I told myself that I don't want to get married again if I end up this way. But…. But…!" I said then he looked at me with teary eyes now. I can see pain and disappointment in them.

" But…. No matter what I do I can't deny how I feel about you. Those years we were apart I told myself that I moved on and that I don't feel anything for you anymore. It's a bullshit lie. It's a big lie. I still do.. really really do. To the point that I hated myself for that!"

"You do?" He said.

"Hmmm… I do! And for your question! Yes I will marry you! For clarification I did not…!" I didn't had the chance to finish my sentence as he lunges me. Good thing I am sitting in the bed or else we would be end up getting back pain.

He point his elbow each side of face and I gulped. Oh shit! I will take it back. It's not a good thing we landed on the bed. I had a feeling that this will not end as we I thought it would be.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me and I nodded at him.

He then pressed his lips on me. At first it was just soft and slowly. But then he began to change paces his kissed turned into hunger and aggressive one.

I let out a deep breath when he finally let go of my lips.

"Shit!" I let out as I can't help it.

"Oh no… no..!" Of course he will not listen to me. He then again kiss me. But I pushed his chest slightly making him groaned in annoyance.

"We will be late for the game, Blake!" I said as I tried to remind him

"Fuck the game!" He said and about to kiss me again.

I wiggle my finger in front of him.

"No… no… you already said yes to your teammates! It's not nice if you bakx out suddenly!"

"Who cares! I been waiting for this to happen!" He said then about to kiss me again but I avoid him.

"No… we are going!" I said as tried to swat his hands over me.

"But sweetheart! " He whined and I scowled at him.

"No!"

"But you know I been wanting to do this for so long. Why are you stopping me!" He said this time his lips waver and I almost laughed. He looked like a kid that didn't get his favorite candy.

"I know… but we can do it later ok? How about we will ask your parents to look for Amari for tonight so we can have the night to ourselves?" I siad and he grinned looking at me.

"Deal!" He said and I shake my head at him.

Men are unbelievable creature! I muttered to myself.