Chapter 8 : Meeting the Villainess

I stood agape as I almost spilled my tea.

"Come again?"

"You gonna have another brother, Morana."

. . .

HM?????????

WHAT????

"You see... Hestia is pregnant with her second child so..." Father said, scratching his cheeks as he smiled to himself happily.

Well that was unexpected.

Is it because Morana is no longer depressed? That Hestia doesn't have to stress over her and she succeeded to have a child? Or is it because father doesn't have to do my paperwork on my behalf anymore so he have more time to spend with mother?

Well whatever it was, this is a happy occasion for the whole people of Coventry fiefdom.

"Mother, I've come because I heard about the news." I said smiling to my mother who is enjoying her time reading a book.

"Oh Morana, darling. Come here." She replied as she open her arms to hug me.

I walked to her and hugged her back. "Congratulations, mother." I softly whispered to her.

So she was pregnant for the past 4 months... That explains her excessively large appetite and moody behavior these past few months. No wonder I thought she was getting a bit chubbier.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud, "Mother! I heard I'm becoming a big brother?!"

Luca pants as if he had run a whole lap around the estate. I guess he had run all the way from the training grounds to here.

It is now Luca's turn to be hugged by mother.

Luca is now nine years old and his behavior has calmed down much more than it was two years ago.

He has learned more about etiquettes and politics, all sort of things we both had to learn to become the next heir of the house.

Even though I've claimed my title as the next heir, Luca still need to learn about it just in case I were to marry a nobleman, since I'm just a woman.

It's sad if I think about it, but what can I say? That's just how society works in this era.

But the most improvement that Luca has gotten is non other than...

His excessively good looks.

Fufu, as expected of my dear brother. No matter how many times I've reincarnated, he looks just as good as he is originally.

Of course, Luca is not the only one who has changed in just two years.

Last year, Seth finally mastered his insignia magic and we finally revealed the insignia magic to the whole kingdom.

The bad rumors about me not participating in social events has gone and I started to attend my social duties, since there's no other way to fix my image again if the same rumors come back to the shore.

Seth has become more powerful than ever, that he can even spar with a senior knight. The same goes to me, though I'm still lacking behind Seth.

Elroy is as busy as ever. He started to take some international duties because of his father's demands. My suspicion about him got stronger, because he dealt with those complicated works so well compared to Elroy in the first life.

Of course some things haven't change, like how the adults still shipping me and Elroy. And how Elroy and Seth still rants to me all the time as usual.

"That's great news! I ought to tell this to father later! Congratulations Morana!"