Chapter 12 : Unexpected Encounter

"Glacies hasta." A sharp icicle appeared out of nowhere and hit the bullseye followed by a round of applause from the new students.

"Splendid as always, Morana." A familiar soothing voice called out to me and I turned my back towards her, "Thank you, Madam Inelle."

Professor Inelle then dismissed me for the day. I went to the locker room to change my clothes back from my workout clothes to the academy's uniform. I sighed as I exited the locker room.

'Today I did well. Yes... So far everything is going smoothly.'

I sighed again to myself as I walked back to my dorm to put away my workout clothes.

For some reason I feel mentally drained today.

Maybe I should go to Seth... Since there's no one available right now beside him.

Yeah, I should go to him.

Thud.

I lightly bumped into someone and apologized.

"Ah, it's fine... Lady Coventry, right?" I raised my head and immediately met with a pair of familiar yellow eyes.

Huh? Where have I seen those yellow eyes before?

"Ah yes... You are...?"

"My name is Flavius Oranda de Cassio. I believe you are familiar with my uncle?"

Uncle...?

Oh. So that's where I've seen those yellow eyes before.

"I presume you are sir Klein's nephew?"

"Indeed, I am." The dark blue haired boy smiled gently as he took my hand and kiss it. "I've been wanting to know the face of my uncle's loyal costumer. It must not be a coincidence that we bumped unto each other."

This guy... is a sly one. His movements are smooth, one of the few characteristics of a merchant.

Ahhh no wonder I feel like I've seen him before. It's been so long since I was reincarnated in this world that I forgot the game's capture targets faces.

Flavius Oranda de Cassio, one of the capture targets in Evernite Haven. He came from a count family who are a family of merchants and also one of the territory holders.

The sly and talented merchant from the maritime territory. Ever since he was born, his parents sorrounded him in a pool of money and treasure, making him picks up his parents fondness of money. He strives to be the richest man alive in the entire world.

Though because of money, he didn't had the chance to feel true love from his parents. Since for his parents, giving him money was equal to giving him love.

I didn't want to get involved with the main cast more than I already did... but I guess some things just can't be avoided.

I coughed lightly before bowing down to him, "Allow me to officially introduced myself, my name is Morana Lunaria van Coventry, a pleasure to meet you, young lord of Cassio."

"The pleasure is mine, lady-- no, senior Coventry." We talked for a little bit. It was mostly Flavious asking me questions about the insignia magic though.

"So, how much mana do you actually have, senior?"

"Hmm... I'm not quite sure myself... All I know is that I have quite a lot of them. It surely is not limitless though."

"Limitless mana huh..."

"Don't get ideas in front of me."

"Hm? I wonder what you might be talking about~?" He just slyly smile, avoiding the topic. His eyes turns unto a pair of cresent moon when he smiles and somehow he looks like a cat when he does it.