Chapter 15 : Hero

"Who...?"

"Huh, what? You don't know me even though you're also a reincarnator?" His voice is a little bit muffled since he's on the other side of the window, but at least I can understand his words.

Knock knock

I panicked as the sound of knocking came from the door this time and ran back to it.

"Yes?"

"Lady Coventry, is everything okay? I heard a little bit of commotion coming from inside the room." Jeez, this guard's ears are sharp.

"No, no it's fine. It's just me mumbling to myself."

"I see...? Then I shall not bother you anymore." I sighed as the guard goes back to being silent as he should.

I went back to the window, where the black haired boy are waiting on the small balcony. I went into the balcony so this time we can talk soundlessly. After all, if I were to be found alone with a boy who's not my fiancee in a private room it would look really bad.

"Keep your voice down a little bit. We would be in huge trouble if anyone found that I'm here with you alone in a private room." I lowered my voice as walked towards the boy.

Just who the hell is he? How did he know about my identity?

"Heh, being reborn as a noble is bothersome after all." He smirked once more, "Rather than that, you really don't know me?"

"No. Just who the hell are you?"

"Whoa, easy there. I'm not as dangerous as the demon king you danced with earlier."

"I see, you're a narcissistic stalker."

"I'm not??? You're the weird one for not knowing the identity of the hero here."

"Hero...?"

"What? You really don't know?" He sighed in defeat. "Well, I wasn't supposed to appear here yet either, but how can an Evernite Haven player doesn't know anything about the main character?"

The main character? This boy is...? Don't tell me...

He sighed once more before he crossed his hands, "Leor Eminence. The main character of the sequel. Ring any bell?"

THIS IS IT!!!!

I grabbed both of his shoulder, "You're the sequel's main character?! Great, so you know the full plot!"

"Huh? Uh... Yeah, I guess...?" He scratched the back of his head in confusion. "If you're a reincarnator too, shouldn't you also know about the plot?"

"I didn't have the time to play anymore when the sequel came out." It's a lie, but it's better than being all buddy buddy with the sketchy stranger. Maybe if we ever got closer, I'll tell him about my death.

"But damn, of all the characters you're reincarnated as Morana? You're really unlucky huh?"

"What? What's wrong with Morana?"

"Uh... How shall I tell you this..."

"Hm... It would take a long time for you to tell me the details of it, so just answer this for now, Morana didn't actually commit a suicide did she?"

He widen his eyes in surprised, "Huh, I guess dancing with the demon king himself gave you the hint?"

"Just answer it."

"Chill, you're right. She was manipulated by Cade." I knew it. My judgement wasn't wrong.

"Oh and the Coventry family is one of the descendants of the late demon king from centuries ago." Wait, huh? "Luca became the next demon king after the current demon king died in the 1st game." Huh???? "Gloria become one of the capture targets in the sequel."