Chapter 10 : Game Start

"Any of them caught your attention, Luna?"

"Mhm, a lot of them. We sure have a lot of talented people enrolling this year."

1 year has passed since then. We are now in our second year at the academy.

'The game has begun.' I thought to myself as I scan the auditorium, looking for a certain blonde haired girl.

"Everyone, let us hear a word from our student council president, Prince Elroy Citrine Jadeite." The presenter announced followed by a round of applause and girls squealing noises from the auditorium.

Girls these days sure is loud huh? I wonder how are their throats not hurting from all those screaming.

"Good luck." I whispered to the crown prince, which was replied with a nod before he went onto the stage.

I continued to scan the auditorium until my eyes landed on a blonde haired girl, looking so pure as her purple eyes sparkled.

She's so pretty with that braided hair. . . As expected from the heroine of this game. Now matter how much time passed, she just gets prettier.

Her name is Gloria Balodis, she's the game's protagonist that the players can control in the game. I've met her a year ago, when I went AWOL from home for a whole day. I wonder if she'll remember me. . .

More importantly, I wonder if this is a clique where girls got reincarnated and turns out the heroine is some evil villainess or something.

If it is, then I ought to be more careful... I don't want to be one of her targets.

"That concludes my greetings for today. Once again, welcome to the new students, may you be growing in the academy along with us." Elroy closes his greetings and walked back to the back stage.

"I did alright right?" Elroy gives me a cheeky smile while rubbing his cheeks.

I smiled back at him and nodded, "You did great."

"So... Where's Seth again?"

"Professor Vane is asking for his help for a demonstration later at the new students."

"Ah, it does sounds like something Seth would be asked for... How about you? Did any of the professor also asked for your help, Luna?"

"Haha, they did. I turned all of them down though, I said that I'll be accompanying you to welcome the new students."

"I see. Thank you for doing it for me." Elroy stared at my eyes with the most genuine smile he got.

I nodded in return. "Shall we go then, crown prince?"

• • •

"Sister."

"Big sis Morana!"

"Luca, Sheria! Welcome."

"Sherry, you shouldn't call my dear sister like that in public." Luca scolded Sheria, which she returned with showing the tounge at the boy while clinging onto my left arm.

"It's fine! Right big sis Morana?"

I just chuckled at the girl, "Congratulations on getting in, you two."

"Sister, please don't encourage her." Luca deadpanned while I just chuckled again.

"Good Evening, fellow classmates." Another voice chimes into our conversation.