Chapter 20

After a while Sokka, Kaito and I went to find Suki and Zuko, they were moping the floor.

"Oh good you guys have met," Sokka said.

"Actually we met a long time ago," Suki said

"We did?" Zuko asked.

"Yeah, you kinda burned down my village,"

"Oh sorry about that," Zuko apologized awkwardly,"Nice to see you again,"

"Um then you also probably remember me," Kaito said awkwardly,"Sorry for um,, aiding in attacking you, throwing you in prison, and disguising myself as a Kyoshi Warrior,"

"Hi I'm Sokka's sister," I said trying to stop this weird tension," We met back then too,"

"I remember," She said with a small smile as I nodded,"It's nice to see you again,"

"Likewise,"

We gathered along a stairwell as Sokka watched to see if the coast was clear.

"So listen, I think I have an escape plan. I checked out the coolers again, the whole point of them is to keep fire benders contained right?" Sokka asked.

"Yeah," Zuko said.

"So they're completely insulated and completely sealed to keep the cold air in, so to keep the cold in it also has to keep the heat out, Right?" Sokka continued.

"Sokka, get to the point," Suki said.

"It's a perfect boat for getting through the boiling water," Sokka said as Zuko widened his eyes.

"The cooler as a boat?" Zuko asked.

"Are you sure about this?" Kaito then asked.

"It could work," I thought to myself.

"I walked around the perimeter, there's a blind spot between two guard towers, it's the perfect launching point," Sokka explained,"I already tested it out, we'll roll the cooler into the water, Kya prevents the water from making the cooler too hot. As long as we don't make a sound no one will notice and Bing Bang Boom, we're home free,"

"But how are you going to get the cooler out?"

"Yeah, how are you gonna get the cooler out?" Chit Sang came down as we all jumped from shock.

"What?!,,,W-We didn't say that!" Sokka stuttered.

"Yeah you heard wrong," Zuko said.

"I head you were hatching an escape plan," Chit sang said,"And I want in,"

"Yeah, the only thing we're hatching is an..egg?" Sokka said and the three of them groaned as I sighed at the horrible lie.

"Okay, well I come with you or the warden hears about this egg too," Chit Sang said.

"I guess we have no choice," Suki said.

"Okay you're in." Sokka told the prisoner.

"I mean we do have another choice," I said giving a deadly glare to Chit Sang.

"Easy Kya," Kaito placed a hand on my shoulder.

"We need someone to unbolt the cooler from the inside," Sokka waved my suggestion off and handed Zuko a wrench.

"Oh I can get you inside," Chit Sang said.

We all discussed the plan, Sokka, Suki, Kaito and I left first before the other two to not attract attention.

Chit Sang just stood there as Zuko bumped into him.

"Hey! What are you stupid?!" Chit Sang yelled shoving Zuko,"Watch where you're going!"

Kya Maiden of the Sea Book 3 ATLAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें