Chapter 28

The next morning, Suki and I agreed to practice together while Zuko, Kaito, and Aang trained. Suki and I were becoming close friends, especially considering she's my brother's girlfriend.

"More furious!" Zuko yelled at Aang,"Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!"

"Ugh I'm trying," Aang told his teacher.

"Now let me hear you roar like a tigerdilo!" Zuko ordered.

I broke my attention to look over, Suki took the opportunity to strike me in the gut making me jump back in a groan.

"That was pathetic, I said roar!" I heard Zuko say as I jumped Suki pinning her down before she threw me off.

"Alright," Kaito said slapping Zuko on the shoulder,"That's enough of that,"

"I like his style!" Toph smiled widely.

"Sure you do," I shook my head. 

"A tigerdilo, really?" Kaito said with a judging face.

"What?" Zuko asked her.

Kaito groaned and turned around.

"Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?" Katara offered as Suki and I walked over, out of breath.

"Ooh Ooh me me!" Aang replied wanting to take a break.

"Hey, your lessons not over yet. Get back here!" Zuko said grabbing Aang's collar and lifting him off the ground.

"Come on, Zuko take a break, What's the big deal?" Suki asked as I gulped down the juice.

"We have the rest of the day anyways," Kaito added grabbing a glass.

I cleared my throat in satisfaction,"Just let him go, Zuko,"

"Fine!" Zuko said, letting the air bender go,"If you all want to lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!"

"Maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy, but I know just the thing to change that," Sokka said ripping off his top and pants to reveal his undergarments,"Beach party!"

I shook my head in amusement as they all ran off.

"Drink it," I said pushing a glass of the watermelon juice into Zuko's hand. He sighed and took a sip unwillingly.

"Sozin's Comet is only a few days away," Zuko sighed.

"I know," I said walking ahead,"I'll talk to them,"

"I'll do it," Zuko gritted running off. 

I walked on the path leading to the beach,"Whats going on?" I asked once I saw Sokka in the distance.

"Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Suki and he destroyed it! Oh and he's attacking Aang,"

"Damn it Zuko," I muttered running to where the loud booms were coming from. Zuko flew out the side of the house. He held his head and groaned.

"Your really are stupid aren't you?" Kaito scolded from a distance, running our way as I helped Zuko get back up.

"I thought you said you would talk," I said breathing out a bit of a laugh at how crazy his plan was.

"What's wrong with you?! You could have hurt Aang!" Katara also scolded.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with all of you? How can you sit around having beach parties when Sozin's comet is only three days away?!" I paused as I also looked at everyone else with a slightly confused expression, he had a point,"Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?"