THANK YOU ❤️

Ahhhh!!! I can't believe it's over 🥺

If you've made it this far, from the bottom of my heart thank you. It's still funny to me how there are people here that have read my ideas, thoughts, and words. And actually like them.

These characters mean so much to me. They were my first story I wrote, and I think we've all come a long way. I hope you love them as much as I do.

It's crazy to think the story is over. I'm sad but also it feels nice to close the chapter, and I feel very happy/content with the end. I hope you liked it and got what you needed out of it!!

I'll be working on more stories soon! Feel free to reread the Deep End trilogy if you miss any of these characters. I also have a different story called Most Likely To.

Hopefully more will be coming soon! How do you feel about the chapter songs? Do you like them? I personally like putting them with each chapter. But I don't know if readers would want them with other stories.

Again thank you for reading along with me, all the comments and likes made me day. I know the stories aren't perfect, need editing, and changes will be made eventually. But I hope you liked them nonetheless.

I love you all soooo much ❤️❤️❤️