Great News!!

It's been a while, guys! How's everyone doing? I've been over the moon for the past two years. I've had this secret sitting in my mind for so long and I'm ecstatic to finally be able to let it out.

Things are happening, and they are happening for this book in particular.

My very first novel, The Bartender, is getting published!

No, I'm not joking. Someone actually likes my story and wants to publish it?! This is insane. And a dream that I never thought would be fulfilled but it's all really happening. I'm getting published, I'm finally going to be an author. I'm going to hold my own book with my name on it.

I do not know enough words to describe the kind of happiness I feel right now.

What I do know is that none of this would have been possible without all of you! You guys made it possible for me and my book to get published. It's because of you all that The Bartender is going to be shown to the rest of the world.

I am eternally grateful to you all for reading, voting, and commenting on my story. I'm so thankful that you guys read this story because, without you, it wouldn't even be a story.

Thank you all so so much!

I will be posting more details soon.

So it's bye for now but keep a look out this week for more information.

Thank you.

I love you all.
Bethie ❤️

The Bartender | BoyxBoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें