||Five||

Aiden^^^

"Looks like everyone here is a dude," I said.

"Yeah. It's a gay bar," the bartender responded. "Strictly gay," he said with a smirk making me choke.

"You brought me to a gay bar?" I asked, shocked since Kyle knew my hatred for homosexuals.

"What's with the twink?" Asked the bartender.

"You don't wanna know," Kyle chuckled.

"What the fuck did he just call me?" I growled at them.

"You don't wanna know."

I was angry, shocked and scared. I didn't want to be in a gay bar of all places. What if they heard about what I did and decided to hurt me back? What if they were just like them? Oh no! They were all the same. Outcasts, misfits, sinners, bad people. Why in God's name did Kyle bring me here?

It was then that I noticed one of the guys on the stage, looking at me intensely. He was dancing, a bit erotically if I may add and boy, did it get him some money. I mean, from where I was seated, I could see some old men touching him, fondling his ass, and placing some money into his jockstrap. Apart from the fact that I didn't like the way the old men touched him, I didn't find his dancing disgusting. If anything, I felt aroused by it and it scared me. I gulped when the guy winked at me and motioned me over with his finger while smirking. No way.

I chugged down the rest of my cocktail which by the way was totally amazing but I didn't care right now. I didn't want to get beaten up. I asked for another cocktail while glaring at both of them.

"Here," he smiled at me. I took it without looking up at him and chugged it all down.

"You look a little scared there."

"Don't fucking talk to me."

"What's got you so worked up, baby?"

Baby? Did he just fucking call me baby? I'm not a faggot. Then why did that make me happy inwardly? Not that I'd ever admit it. I'm not a faggot.

I turned away from him to look at Kyle. He wasn't there. 'Okay, no. He did not just leave me in a gay bar.'

"Where's the guy I came with?" I asked the bartender as I turned back to him.

"Kyle?"

I frowned at him, confused. "Yeah. How do you know him? We came to look for someone."

"Who?"

"None of your business fag," I said loudly without thinking and winced when the people around me, including the bartender, gasp.

"You idiot," someone shouted, making me flinch and look up. The bartender was holding the guy back even though I had just insulted him. I could tell he was pissed but I was too busy looking for ways to get out of here to care.

After he got the guy settled down, he turned to look at me, glaring. "It's my fucking business because my brother would not just bring anyone here. You're going to tell me who the hell you are before I get your homophobic ass thrown out of here."

I flinched back in fear at his words and looked down at my laps. "I'm Aiden," I whispered, almost ashamed. Somehow, having my actions thrown in my face, no matter how small, brought a sense of guilt and shame over me.

"I should have known. Kyle told me about you," he stated with disgust in his voice and at that moment, I hated myself for everything I had said to him. It was then that the realization hit me. Oh. This was Brian, Kyle's roommate who I had come to meet.