||Nine||

I was supposed to pick Gabrielle up at eight but I had to wait for my mom to come home first. She had spent the night out and I was worried. My mom never spent the night out unless she was with my dad. She worked at home too, so it definitely wasn't work that was keeping her away. I had sent the maids away to their quarters already. When it was seven thirty and she hadn't come home, I decided to just give her a call later.

I showered quickly and dressed up in what I would usually wear for a date; a black leather jacket, a white T-shirt, black jeans and black boots. I run my hand through my hair to brush it after spraying on my Cologne. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I looked good.

I got to Gabrielle's house at fifteen minutes past eight but that was cool, because she wasn't even ready then. The movie was to start at nine and I had wanted to take her to dinner first but by the time she was ready, going to dinner would mean missing the movie.

It was her favorite movie though, and even though I hated it, I wanted to make things work between us as things had been off for a while now. That would help me get off my sexual frustration, I hoped.

We got to the cinema on time and I held her hand like any normal couple would do, which I usually did, but it felt strange today. I wanted to rip my hand away from hers but I knew that I couldn't. After paying for the tickets to see Fifty Shades of Gray, I paid for our snacks as well and we went on to the theater.

I honestly didn't like the movie and wondered what was so nice about it. I mean, why would anyone love being spanked and all that shit? No judgment here but it just wasn't for me. Besides, it ended on a bad note. After having seen it once with her, I was bored but there was nothing I could do since she was my girlfriend. I really didn't get why she got so worked up and flustered on such a movie.

I sighed as I checked my wrist watch. I just wanted the movie to end so I could kiss her goodbye. I was already feeling tired. She tugged the sleeve of my shirt, pulling me close and kissed me. I gladly returned the kiss and when Gabrielle moaned, I knew it was time to get going. I was going to have so much fun.

•••

I woke up to the sound of soft snores beside me. My eyes fluttered open wearily and I saw an arm draped over my torso. For a moment I was confused, but my lips turned down into a frown when I turned and saw Gabrielle lying next to me. I should have been happy that I spent the night with my girlfriend but for some reason, I became a little upset by the fact.

I lifted her arm off me and sat up. I rubbed my eyes to get awake properly. I wasn't happy that I had sex with her. It felt wrong, so wrong as I remembered what happened the night before. I should have felt ecstatic about it. That's what I wanted after all, wasn't it? But no. For some weird reason, I felt totally disgusted with myself and I shook my head, frustrated with my thoughts.

I got up and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. When I came back to the bedroom, Gabrielle was awake and looking around.

'Oh shit!' I cursed silently. I never brought anyone home. No one in school knew where I lived. And it wasn't because I didn't want them to know, I just didn't want to get bullied again for being the dumb rich kid. She was looking around as if she had never seen a bedroom before and I should have been proud, because yeah, I was rich as hell, but I wasn't. I knew she was just going to tell everyone and they'll all become my friends because of my parents' money.

"Hi," I said begrudgingly to her.

"Morning babe," she smiled and I frowned. "Is this your house?"

"No. My uncle's." The thought of this being my uncle's house was completely ridiculous and irrational but I couldn't risk it.