||Six||

When I woke up the next morning, my mind immediately revived memories of what happened during the night; my sex dream. I couldn't understand why I was having these strange... okay not exactly strange... but awkward feelings towards someone I just met, let alone, a man. I wasn't gay, surely.

Thinking about him also reminded me that I had noticed a few things about Kyle earlier which I would have never noticed. What brought on these new thoughts? I sighed in frustration as I had no answer to all my questions. Why did Kyle even have to take me to a bar? A gay bar to be specific. I did ask for it by asking to meet Brian, but I had not expected to be set to a gay of all places. Everything that's happening now was all a blur to me. Surely, I must have caught it from Niall. 'Ugh. He's contagious' I thought. These weird feelings that I was having towards Brian was probably because I was always touching Niall. I must have gotten infected. But even as I thought that Niall may have given me his "gay", I knew it was ridiculous. There was no way.

I went to the bathroom after Kyle was done with his morning routine. He wouldn't stop smirking at me due to him hearing me as I had a wet dream, which pissed me off. I splashed some water on my face before taking off my bracelets and I didn't like what I saw. My scars had opened up again. I cleaned them up with toilet paper and then stepped into the shower.

I winced as the water was cold at first, but it went up to a higher temperature which was soothing. For a while, I felt good standing under the hot streams from the shower, letting the water wash me but it got into my scars again and I winced. The bleeding had stopped but the pain was still there.

I was still worried though, not about my scars, but by my newfound "desires". I didn't like what I was going through at all. Not one little bit.

Finishing up quickly, I went back to Kyle's room. Kyle was already dressed and reading through his homework. I glared at him before taking a sweatshirt from his closet which only made him chuckle.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked looking at me.

"You, that's what," I growled angrily.

Kyle's eyes widened, confused. "Me? What did I do?"

"Seriously?" I hissed. "You're asking me what you did? I'll tell you. You sent me to a gay bar. You sent me to a motherfucking gay bar. A place full of fucking perverts! You know how I feel about them and you still took me there! And now those homosexuals infected me with their disease. That's what you fucking did to me!" I exclaimed.

"Aiden, calm down," He said gently as he walked up to me but I wasn't having it. It was his fault that I was experiencing all these weird feelings. If not for him, none of this would have happened. I wouldn't have met that damn bartender, I wouldn't have seen those strippers dancing and I wouldn't have seen two men having sex and watched them.

"No, you calm down. You did this to me. You and that fag of a friend," I growled and Kyle visibly winced at my words.

I felt something grip my heart at that. He seemed so hurt by my words but his facial expression quickly changed to that of indifference. Maybe I had crossed some sort of line, I didn't know, but I was too angry and out of it to care.

"Aiden, please calm down and let's talk about this."

I shook my head. All I wanted to do was go home. I felt so lost now.

"I'll see you at school."

"Are you sure?"

I only nodded. I picked up my bag and jacket and went on to leave the room. But Kyle stopped me by grabbing onto my arm and pulling me back to face me.

"You need to promise me," he stated firmly as he looked into my eyes.

I didn't answer.

"Promise me Aiden. I don't want to go running to the hospital again. Please Aiden."