She is marked

Xander's POV

"Alpha"

I saw my Beta in bed with my half-naked Luna. It was enough to make any Alpha lose all of his reasoning but not me. My priority was Grace. I smelled her from two territories apart. I would have reached here an hour earlier but I had to fight many rogues and unmated wolves to get here. I was already ready to see the worse than this. Because I knew the intimacy of their relationship so I was ready to get rid of him but when I was close to this room their smell was not tangled which means they didn't do anything. But still seeing him this close to my very in-heat, mate was enraged enough.

"Out." I ordered.

"Yes, Alpha." He gets off the bed immediately. Grace winced because of his absence, which made him stop for a second. I saw him struggling to get out of the room.

"Out, now." I ordered in my Alpha voice. He bowed immediately and we heard Grace moan loudly. It made my heart ache with happiness.

She likes my Alpha voice. It's a turn on for her. Happy to know.

All kinds of naughty thoughts clouded my head immediately. Eric moved past me but when I started towards Grace, he stopped me by holding my elbow. Black stride up. It was like Eric was challenging my authority. I gave him a look which made him lose his grip on me.

"Alpha, be careful. Don't hurt her." He said and left right away.

The audacity of his that he advised me how to treat my mate. The mate I was desperately looking for. I took a deep breath to let go of all the anger before going towards Grace. I lay down next to her and she opened her eyes immediately.

"You are here. You are finally here." She straddled me and looked at me with so much emotion that it made me hard to breathe. As she looked at my face the look in her eyes changed. She looked happy to see me at first but now the look, the fire in it changed. She looked hungrily at me. Like she will devour me. The lust was clear in her hazy eyes. And in a blink of an eye, she tore my shirt off. I was still in shock by her action when she smashed her lips into mine. The situation got heated pretty quickly.

In the process of taking off each other's clothes, I changed our position and took control over the event. Now she was underneath me and by the Angels, she looked heavenly. I took a pause to just look at her for a minute. She was looking at me with the same passion.

"I am so lucky to have you as my Luna." I said looking into her eyes. She gave me a toothy smile which looked adorable. She looked so tiny under me. I felt this immense feeling to always protect her. "I will never let you get hurt. You will be my priority over everything in this world." I said as I kissed every feature of her face. Then I stopped for a moment and added. "Well until you give me a beautiful girl, just like you, only then will she become equally important as you." I said, thinking about a little Grace in my arms. Just thinking about it made my heart beat with pleasure.

She frowned and asked, "But what about if it is a boy? Are you not going to treat him equally?" she asked in fear.

She is so naive.

"Of course, I will love him dearly also but then we both are going to protect you. You will become our priority. And I will teach him how to become strong enough to protect everyone he loves." I replied. I started to actually imagine the delightful future ahead of us. Suddenly she started to squirm again.

"Ugghhh... Make it stop. I can't take the pain anymore." Grace started to groan in pain. "Xander, please do it."

"It will hurt a little." I warned her. Marking is a painful process. The Alpha's bite is very painful even though it only lasts for a few seconds and afterward comes the most pleasurable feeling. No one can know about it until they experience it themselves. I have only heard about it from other werewolves who had experienced it.

I just don't want to hurt her even if it is for a second.

She screamed. She arced her body which made our bodies connected. Just a little touch would also strongly affect her. She moaned and her smell intensified. It was hard to control anymore. My blood flow started to go into a certain part of my body. I bent down and put my face near her.

"I will try that it hurt less. I am sorry love. Bear with me." And with those words said my fangs came out and licked the area under her ear. She arced her body into mine and moaned loudly. Which made my mind hazy. I sucked the same place and grazed it with my fangs. She was shivering with pleasure. She wanted more and when I felt that she was ready I sank my fangs into her skin. She screamed in pain but I had to complete the marking. I sank them further, took the sip and let mine go into her veins. I removed them immediately when I felt that the transfusion was completed. I immediately would have licked the area to soothe the pain and heal the wound. The marking was completed and so they will be eased in a moment but something was wrong.

Usually, biting and transfusion take a few moments and the pain subsided immediately with one lick by the mate to fire up the pleasure but that didn't happen here.

Grace started to scream in pain more than before. Her body started to heat up even more than when she was in heat.

This is wrong. It should not be like that.

I heard banging on the door. I could tell it was Dean and Alyssa.

"Alpha, she... she will transform. Put her in cold water." I heard Alyssa instruct me. I immediately picked her up and went into the attached bathroom. I mind-linked Alyssa to come inside while I turned on the tap. I put Grace in the bathtub. She was still screaming. I saw that the area where I marked her started to glow up. I touched it to check what it was but it was burning. When she felt the coolness of the water she sank in the bathtub. I heard them come in.

"Stay there." I stopped them by the bathroom door so that they could not see her. "Tell me what the f*ck is going on?" I asked Alyssa.

"We just talked with one of the Elders. He said she reacted to the marking differently. She will heal on her own but..." She hesitated to continue.

"Speak." I ordered her.

"Her mark will be different and so will her connection with you." It was Dean who answered.

"How will it be different?" I asked confused.

"She will become stronger than you." He answered.

**********************

Hello guys. I hope you liked the surprise. It took me time to come up with this turn. I hope it will lead to something good.