Fourteen

3rd May

I've tried to get his attention, multiple times. I've tried leaving notes on my window with a black white board pen even texting him but no luck. Either he hasn't seen it or he's ignoring me.

I'm choosing to believe the former.

I've messaged him a couple times but nothing. And I dont want to look desperate so I stayed away from him contact. I've spent most my day yesterday outside in hope that he will come out and run in to me like usual.

But of course, he only does that when I'm actively trying to ignore him. But now he is ignoring me, which is weird. I don't like it.

It's not that I want him to be my friend or us to do things together again, I just don't like being ignored. And I don't like how he got to walk away at the fight we had in the arcade, it's pissing me of.

Pissing me off that he won.

I sigh and stumble down the stairs, I'm wearing a turtle net cream jumper that's tucked into some grey and brown checkered lose fitting trousers. Because when do I not wear checkered?

It looks quite cool today which is a suprise considering the amount of sun we've been having. It's now hiding behind some grey clouds and the sky seems very white, like a blank canvas awaiting for the suns colour.

I have a buttoned up jacket as it looks like it's not going to be warm, I make it to the door. My mum greets me from the kitchen but I ignore her, my father is out at golf with his friends again. Probably throwing a hissy fit that his friend beat him like usual.

I grab my bike which is resting on the side of my house, I mount it and put my earphones in. Listening to the neighbourhood- alleyway. It hits my ears full blast as I carry my book and jacket with my left hand and steer with my right.

I feel the cool air hit my face as I speed down the empty roads, it's quite isolated and quiet around here.

I'm out on this journey because I saw Milo leaving his house earlier in the morning... and yes I'm stalking him. Well, trying to find him.

It's a small town so he shouldn't be far.

And I'm not a creep, I just want to see him to say I'm sorry. Surprising enough I feel bad for how we left it, our argument. I didn't want it to unfold like that. So I'm out here trying to look for him.

I come across a few bikes near the woods where me and him went to see the waterfall. Jumping of my bike I soon hear leaves crunch below some feet so mount it again, I speed of near a building close by. Hiding around a wall, I lean me and my bike against it to peer round the corner.

I spot Milo coming out of the trees, soon followed by Darcie. I scowl at that, he's already moved on. Making friends with other people I mean. My frown deepens as I spot Oakley and that shy kid.

Okaley- the one with the hair dangling to his shoudlers erupts in laughter, throwing his headback as he grips his stomach in a dramatic effect. I roll my eyes as I spot Emmy giggling along with him and soon Milo is following.

He's laughing that hard that he almost falls to the floor but Darcie catches him, I scoff as she hooks her arm around his so he doesn't tumble over again.