The Little Moment

¶ Chapter| Sixteen ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Sixteen ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Mansion

£ Hall

There is pin-drop silence even though people are present in the hall. The King who they feared to look in his eyes today a girl, a mere girl opposed his decision and took the punishment.

Jasmine didn't look up at anyone and moved towards the stairs going upstairs. The man who tried to force her to look up at her as she walks into the corridor with a disgusting smirk on his place, dirty thoughts running in his mind.

He look back and found the King staring at him with no expression on his face, his face is tilted to a side two fingers placed against his temple and his elbow rested on the arm rest. He looked around everyone is staring at him.

" Let's go she got the punishment she deserved" he chuckled nervously, didn't able to comprehend why Amogh is staring at him.

No one moves an inch from their position because not a thing moves in this territory without the permission of their King.

He stood in front of him and the happiness of his victory started to change in anticipation.

" What are the rules, Yug" Amogh lazily moved his fingers on his temple while his eyes closed. Yug moves forward and starts in loud voice.

" Rule no. 1: Women and children shouldn't be associated with our business.

Rule no. 2: The person who hurt our men will be hurt the same.

Rule no. 3 There must be no woman in the mind of our Men"

The second Yug completed a sound of gun fire heard the man who is standing in middle fall back on the floor there is the wound of the bullet in the middle of his forehead.

Amogh stands up from his throne and walks forward and stands beside the man's body.

" Am I clear?" Amogh asked looking straight. The smoke is still coming out of his gun. Everyone nodded. Men come forward and took his body and everything is back to normal like nothing happened.

But...the message was clear.

No one should dare to look up at her.

^^^^^^

Amogh's room

Jasmine
~~~~~