The Blood Red Colour

¶ Chapter | Sixty Seven ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I took a deep breath as the majestic doors of his territory opened and the car move inside my grip on his hand tightened unconsciously when I realised how much wrong happened with and his mother. I turned and look at him and found him staring ahead at nothing. The car stopped at the door of mansion and I called him softly.

" Amogh"

He turned towards me startled and I move my eyes signalling we have reached. He look outside and open the door dragging me outside with him and we stood at the door of mansion and this time his grip on my hand tightened. I look at our hands then up at him and found him clenching his jaw. Before I can say anything he dragged me inside with him.

We come into the corridor and I realise we are moving towards his room. She must be inside the room and I don't want to feel the hurt again and again. I grabbed his hand by my other hand and halt at my place. He halt and move his head back and look at our hands then look up at me.

" I don't want to go.." I shook my head " I mean..." I gently remove my hand from his grip and look aside " realtionship are sacred Amogh and..and she likes you. "

" What are you saying?"

I look towards him and saw him confused and I glare at him. He is behaving like nothing happened before. I close my eyes to calm down.

" I don't want to come between you and her"

" Who?"

I lost my patience seeing him behaving so clueless.

" GULAAB"

Realisation hit him and I look aside controlling the tears which are threatening to leave my eyes.

I feel him grip my wrist and my eyes widened when he start dragging me towards the room.

" Amogh I said I don't want to go"

" Amogh don't force me"

" I will not go to that room again"

" Amogh.."

He open the door and shoved me inside. I turned and look at him tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

" Look around there is no one.." he pause then said softly " except you"

" She was here previous night" I argued my voice filled with anger and I made my way towards the door.

" You think?"

He stop me by holding my wrist when I passed him and I look up at side.

" You think someone else will take your place?"

I was pulled and crashed into his hard chest. My eyed widened and my hand unconsciously placed on his chest. I stare in his deep midnight eyes. I feel his arm moving wrapping around my waist and I was pulled more into him.

" Neither a girl came before you nor will come after you "

My body was not handling the closeness well because my breathing is quite fast and I'm slightly shivering. I look aside not wanting to meet his gaze.

" Meri Jaan"

{ My love}

Goosebumps come over my arms when he whispered and place his hand on my cheek and I abruptly look back at him. He move closer and place his head against mine and I feel his hot breath fanning over my lips then feel his rough lip placed over mine the slowly he take my lower lips between his and suck it. My stomach twisted with pleasure and I moan softly when pulled me closer to him by his hand on my back. Kissing me softly till he wants then pulled away and whisper beside my ear.