The Revenge of Queen

¶ Chapter | Fifty Seven ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Fifty Seven ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~
|<<<

I was pulled out of the car and dragged somewhere and someone made me sit and the black cloth removed from my face. I blinked my eyes and saw Adhik standing in front of me and his men standing and circling me and I'm sitting in the middle of the room on a chair. I open my mouth but no sound came out because of a cloth tied around my mouth.

" Who the hell will remove that cloth?" Adhik said angrily to a man who apologized and remove the cloth with was around my mouth.

" What is all this?" I asked, I'm still horrified by what happened. I'm shivering.

" Relax, didn't mean to hurt you, I hope they take you here safely" he glared at all the men.

" But why did you kidnap me?" I asked, annoyed.

" Kyuki apke Sasur ji apki samadhi banane vale the apko bachaya hai mene" he said and my eyes widened because I know he can do this I annoyed him enough and he is insecure as well.

{ Because your Father's in law planned to kill you, I saved you}

" And in all this, I have my profit as well" he shoved his hands in his pockets and step around then glance and I and I furrow my eyebrows " hero ki heroine ko villain ne kidnap kar liya hai. Ab hero kaise apni heroine ko bachane na aaye but there is a twist hero doesn't know that heroine is with villain " he grinned and I close my eyes.

{ The villain kidnapped the heroine now how will hero come to his heroine}

" I'm already having a headache and your riddle talk is making it worst"

" Give some water to Madam " he ordered his man and he went away nodding and come back with a glass of water and I take a sip.

" I have made a plan Amogh will come here in search of you and I will kill him here"

What!

The glass left from my hand touched the floor and a shattering sound came and we both look down.

" Pyaar ho Gaya hai tumhe usse?"

{ Do you love him?}

He stares up and I look at him with wide eyes.

" W-hat what bullshit is this?" I tuck my hair behind my ear and look away. Why my heart is beating so fastly?