The Unwanted Touch

¶ Chapter | Twenty-Five ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty-Five ¶ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

My eyes got wide as I feel him kissing me hard. He gripped my hair more tightly and draw up my head a little, angling it according to his suitability. I place my both hands on his hard chest and try to push him back, I tried harder closing my eyes but no use. He grabbed my hand which was on his chest and move it behind my back, twisting it painfully.

I moan full of pain left my mouth but it is swallowed by him and he put his tongue inside my mouth. My heart is beating so fastly. He twists my hand more, making me arch my back and press more to his chest.

He move back suddenly and my back hit the vanity table, I hear the sound of items falling from it because of force, it was digging in my back and I feel my head getting light. He left me and I gasped for air but the relief was short soon I feel his lips moving from my jaw to my neck and my breath hitched.

He will not leave me tonight.

It's ok Jasmine you have done it once you can do it again but this time you will remember it that's it and moreover you won't feel pain. I tried to assure myself.

I feel his nose on my neck, his teeth grazing down my skin and I tilt my head back giving him more access and letting him do what he wants. I feel his teeth on my collar bone, I squeezed my eyes tightly they move to the other side of my neck. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

I feel him leave my hair and his fingers on the side of my neck, they move slowly and sensuously down to my bosom. He stops on my bosom before wrapping his palm over it and giving me a firm squeeze. I bite my lip tightly.

His hand move down feeling the curve of my waist he stops at my back before pushing me towards him. His body pressed against me so tightly I can feel him, his excitement. My breathing was fast and uneven. I feel his hot breath on my ear then I feel his teeth there grazing my ear before taking the ear lobe in his hot mouth and immediately I feel something weird in my belly. He suck my ear lobe and I dragged my nails on the wall behind me. He stops and I can hear him taking sharp breaths.

" Ahh" I moan in pain when he squeezed my waist hardly. His breathing was turning faster. He left my waist and bang his fist on the wall so hard just beside my head. My eyes got widened and my breathing stopped for a second.

What happened to him so suddenly?

I slowly move my face to look at him but he is not looking at me he is looking down with his jaw clenched. He grabbed my arm and pushed me away with so much force that I went forward stumbling. I balanced myself and turn to look back at him.