The Justice Served

¶ Chapter | Seventy One ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~
I open my eyes to look at the aftermath of what I did. He stiffened in his place slowly he place my foot down and stood up but didn't look at me his gaze were down. I thought he will say something expected a thunderous reaction from him but he didn't even speak a word. He simply turned to leave.

Amogh.

I wanted to call him, stop him but for what. What will I say to him? I sat there don't know what to say.

____

Morning

I turned on my stomach and slowly open my eyes and saw him and a smile came on my face. He didn't return home last night now finally he is here but he is busy doing something. I move my gaze down and saw him throwing clothes in the bag and I immediately got up.

" Where are you going?"

"I'm not going "

I frowned but then I smiled and ask him cheerfully " where are we going?"

" You're going home"

" Home?" I mumbled looking down not able to comprehend.

" Yes your home"

I gaze up at him and found him looking at me.

" My home?"

He nodded.

" This is my home" I get down from bed and stood in front of him.

" No this is not"

" It is"

" Pack your bags the driver is waiting for you" he sais and turn around taking out his phone. I grabbed his arm came in front of him.

" What do you mean by this?"

" I don't like to repeat myself" snatching his arm from my grip and he looked aside.

He is upset. Of course he will be upset, why do you say you don't love him? But playing with his feelings is also not nice.

" Amogh.."

" Go Jasmine"

" I don't want to" I step ahead grabbing his hands. He look down at it then up at me and then chuckled.

" You think I'm helpless and poor whose Mother left him alone in childhood and Father treated like trash"

I shook my head opening my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

" You pity me" he look up at me and my mouth went dry seeing the hury in his eyes.

" I don't need it" he moved aside.

" You think I pity you?" I asked and he look at me.

" That's why you want to stay here or else why would you stay here from where you want to leave anyhow"

" Because I..."

" Pity you" he completed.

" Nahi Amogh"

" Jasmine.." he place his hand on my cheek and stare in my eyes " from childhood I have done wrong but now I want to correct everything. I want to punish the culprit of my mother but I can't do it when I'm your culprit. I can't do what Garjan Singh did to my mother.."

" Don't talk bullshit, you did nothing like him" I said firmly.

" Then go and live your life I have already ruined enough"