The Concealed Truth

¶ Chapter | Sixty Five ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I fist my hands and clenched my teeth in anger hearing her.

" How can you! How can you stoop so low! Being a woman how can you even think of doing this to another woman?" My voice came out hoarse because of crying, tears continue streaming down my face but I'm feeling immense anger.

" I understand if there is a man doing this because that's what they are capable of but you. Are you sure you are woman? Because a woman can never be this heartless instead of helping me get out of here you asking me to get ready myself to serve men" by now her attitude had left her face and anger come over her expression as she sits up straight.

" Don't you know how much dignity matters to a woman? She won't let any man touch her for whom she had no feelings" she get up and made her way towards me standing in front of me " I don't know what you have did till now but don't try force me because I.." she raise her hand to slap me but I grabbed her hand in mid air.

" I'm not going to follow your orders" I jerked her hand aside.

She looked at her hand shocked then smirk " no stop!" She showed her palm and I turn and saw two men standing there then she turned and look at me.

" If I want I can crush your ego just now but men don't like marks on women body which is not given by them" she grabbed my jaw moving her gaze up and down and I pulled my face away she smirk and goes back to her seat.

" Take your time today or tomorrow accept the reality because from now this is your life"

I want to say a lot of things but I turned and made my way out of room. There is no point of taking to someone who doesn't have mind. I look around it's a old design building which is made in rectangular design there is room around it and open space in middle my gaze went towards the stairs in the corner and I went there and sat down.

What do I do?

How I elope from here?

Even if I run out of here there must be Father in law men outside.

What do I do?. I gripped my hair in frustration. I left them and move my head up and I look at my left wrist in which his name is written. I rub my thumb over it.

Do you know where I'm?

Did you even notice I'm not in mansion?

" Woah!" I get startled and immediately look up and found that two girls who came with Rasili.

" I never saw anyone talking to Mosi like that " one of them said " by the way my name is Jhilmil and her is beauty " she pointed towards other one.

Before I can open my mouth someone grabbed my wrist and made me stood up.

" Go and wear this and get ready for tonight" Rasili said rudely shoving a black colour saree towards me.

" I said I won't get ready for anything neither I will stay here" I snatch my wrist from her grip and she raise her hand to slap me but before I can react someone grabbed her hand.