The Promise of Queen

¶ Chapter | Sixty Eight ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Sixty Eight ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

A terrifying scream left my lips which caught his attention and I run towards him and grabbing his hand pulling it away from his head.

Shot.

The loud noise filled the room. My heart stop beating from a second as the fear squeezed my heart painfully. The bullet was second away from hitting him. My hands are shaking seeing the gun still in his hand. I forced myself to take breaths and look up at him and a tear fell down from my eye. I open my mouth to speak but my throat is burning.

" What the hell are you thinking?" I cried grabbing his shirt into fists pushing him.

My chest rise and fall with heavy breaths. He didn't look up he is looking down at side the hair is falling on his forehead.

" Amogh yeh kya kar rahe the tum?"
I step forward grabbing his shirt into fists.

{Amogh what the hell are you trying to do?}

He still didn't look up I move my hand and cupped his cheek making him look up and our gazes met. My breath hitched seeing the red rimmed eyes full of unshed tears.

" What do I do?" He pulled away from me stepping away turning his back towards me.

" Then what do I do?" He shout grabbing his hair into fists. I move towards him pulling away his hand from hair and standing in front of him grabbing his both hands.

" Whole childhood I curse my mother thinking she sold me. From being a kid to a adult my all focus was on to win the heart of my father whom I call Sir. " He turned his head to a side " now looking at past I feel like everything flew in air like sand. Nothing was true except one thing " he stepped away.

" He made me the monster he wants."

" What are you saying?" I grabbed his elbow making him face me.

" Don't behave like you don't know anything" he snapped, glaring at me." Don't you remember the atrocities I did to you. I chained you for a month, left you locked in a room like a non living object, made you work like a maid. Hurt you, humiliate you alomost killed you" he chuckled humourlessly.

" I deserve to die" he sat down on the floor leaning on the desk.

I stood still as the memories flashed in front of my eyes but along with them other memories come too.

" You're right"

He look up at me immediately and I walked towards him.

" You did all the things but also you saved me from any man who tried to hurt me. You saved me from CM, from Viper King, let me go from here and..." I remember the horrifying memory when he came in front of me and take the bullet " took the bullet for me."