The Red Sky

¶ Chapter | Sixty Three ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

He clenched his jaw just as the words left my mouth and my gaze fell down and I saw his fists clenched and veins visible on his forearm. The red colour blood was still on his knuckles and I turn my gaze away.

" I will kill you " he grabbed my jaw tightly and forcefully made me face him.

I look up with tear-filled eyes " you can marry someone forcefully, then you can marry someone else but I can't even express my thoughts"

" You're not allowed to have thoughts of anyone other than me" He gritted his teeth.

See Amogh, how much it hurts? You're not letting me have thoughts of another man and here you're getting engaged to someone and expecting me to agree to this.

I bite my lip to stop the sob but can't control the tear that escaped from my eye and slid down my cheek. He left me with a jerk and I stumbled back.

" You said I disgust you, my touch, my presence everything suffocates you so I'm bringing someone who does not hate me, who does not find my touch disgusting. You should be happy"

I stood there keeping my head down not looking at him as he continue piercing me through his words.

" You said I'm impotent in front of everyone, tarnished my manliness in front of everyone now she will restore it by giving Sir the heir he wants"

I clenched my teeth, taking a deep breath to stop the threatening sobs from coming out.

" You said you hate me, my mother hates me, my father hates me finally someone will come who will not hate me"

I squeezed my eyes tightly and tears fell down. I heard the sounds of footsteps moving away and the sound of the shutting of the door. I gasped softly and tilt my head up tears fell one by one and soft sobs come out of my lips.

I move my head down slowly the sounds of sobs start increasing as the pain increases. I feel my knees give up and I feel on the floor grabbing the black sheets from the bed.

" Aahhh" I screamed clenching the sheets tightly. I left the sheets moving my hand through my hair I clenched them tightly.

" You said you hate me, my mother hates me, my father hates me finally someone will come who will not hate me"

I don't hate you Amogh. If I hate you I wouldn't have saved you from Adhik. I wouldn't have spent my day and night looking after you, I wouldn't have felt so much pain when I see you wounded laying on the ground if I hate you I won't be feeling so much pain right now when she hasn't even made you hers.

____

Amogh come out of his room, and descending the stairs he made his way out ignoring the decorations which are happening around the whole mansion which was decorated in theme of black and golden.

Seeing his Son storm out of his room in anger brought a smile to Garjan's lips who is standing at the end of the stairs and his second in command behind him.

" You were right bring someone the distance will automatically come between husband and wife " Garjan chuckled.

" Thanks, Boss " he bowed down.