Chapter Three

Ebony's Pov
New flash to the very next day. I was still pretty jaded enough that I mainly just stuck with paper work at my desk. Usually in the little area for coffee every agent has access to it, no budget cuts yet for that. Once it hit around 12 pm I needed another refill on much needed caffeine, passing by the loud chatting of my team members my shoes hitting against the floor slipping into the area.

I grabbed a cup pouring the burning hot liquid straight into the cup, using my free hand to rub at the tension hidden behind my eyes, taking a glance up when a presence was in here as well. Oh shit it's Hotch. So far I had been able to act like he wasn't there and that he totally didn't blow out my back the other day.

"Sir." I greeted him gently pouring the creamer into my cup, quickly muttering under my breath to myself.

"Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious." I moved around him, pouring in the sugar and other needed things to my drink.

"Hello Ebony, you don't have to be so formal with me.  It's been years just call me Aaron." Cue little flashbacks to the other night, I sent him a very quick head nod, using the little measuring stick to swirl the soft brown liquid around watching as Rossi entered in as well, greeting the both of us, him and Hotch strike up a chat with one another.

"Hey Aaron it must have been a night the other day. It took JJ like six calls to find you, everything alright?" Although they were trying to be hush about it, the groan that left Aaron wasn't that easy to hide.

"God I drank so much Dave, it wasn't even a joke. I know I slept with someone, I woke up in a hotel room, naked. But they were gone when I woke up. I have to say best sex from what I can remember." I held back the smallest squeaks, grabbing at my cup roughly pretending that I wasn't eavesdropping.

So he only remembers the sex part he doesn't remember with who? Oh thank God I shouldn't have to act to worried and jittery then. He already made me that way. A low whistle had left Rossi followed by some gentle laughter.

"Well, well get it Aaron? What do you remember exactly for being shit faced drunk?" Another light laugh was shared between the older men. Aaron looking shy, I looked in the other direction casually taking a sip from the cooled down drink.

"She was curvy in the best way. All the plush in the best way. Her sounds Dave, they drove me crazy enough to be a high pitch to the begging." I almost choked so quickly and I was lucky I was saved by the bell. And by bell I mean the lovely Penelope Garcia.

"Ebony! There's my favorite girl come with me." She demanded grabbing at my arm yanking me away from the quite embarrassing scene waving goodbye to the men who did the same with me, she rushed me off to her large bat cave collapsing into her seat roughly grabbing at her cup of tea.

"Finally I can talk to someone who isn't whining about how hot and cold it is in the office. How much did everyone drink?" She whined out, sipping from her large cup spinning around to face me. I avoided eye contact sipping my own beverage it relaxing me a little.

"A lot you were there Garcia, you saw how many drinks were being ordered Rossi ordered the most expensive whiskey I have ever seen in my life." I shook with laughter sliding my hand down gently to trace at my necklace. My mom always gave me black evil eye accessories from our culture, whenever one broke, I was always replacing one after the other listening to Garcia ramble it kept me at ease, listening to her happy tone.

"I had some of that whiskey. Must be an older man thing cause it was gross." I snorted through my drink quietly taking a seat beside her in my own amusement.

"Well heavy drinks like Vodka, and Whiskey aren't suppose to drank by themselves you mix like juices and stuff and make cocktails." I waved my hand in dismiss drinking more of my warm coffee watching the way she leaned forward in amusement.

"I'm assuming you had a good night cause you left early as hell. Who's the lucky guy?" I held back my rough laughter giving her a playful look, also leaning in sending a wink.

"A girl never shared her secrets girly." The loudest groan of defense left her, her feet stomping around.

"That is remotely not fair Ebony! You are such a beautiful girl, lucky he got to feel all on your curves." My body was still shaking with laughter teasing her I pressed a lip gloss kiss to her cheeks deeply.

"Oh Garcia if you wanted to get in my bed all you have to do is ask girly, I wouldn't mind taking you to heaven." She sent me her own wink back shaking her head in amusement.

"I need your paper work from the last case. So I can give it to boss man. Lord knows it's gonna take him forever to file it." I smiled her way another smile given to her relaxing into the seat for that moment.