Chapter 14 - Kill to silence. She must have done it on purpose!

Chi Zhengzheng froze.

It was a mobile phone, and a very good one.

– Not only was she not being silenced. Was she also supposed to expect good things?

Her lips were slightly parted, and surprise was written all over her face.

"It's not convenient without a phone." Wen Yu was as silent as ever.

"This..."

"Take it." Wen Yu frowned.

Chi Zhengzheng immediately reached out and took it, her heart beating fast.

Don't get it wrong, she was just nervous.

As soon as she saw him frown, she subconsciously became nervous and scared. This big boss aura was just too scary!

Wen Yu's stopped frowning and looked at her, slightly surprised: "What happened to your clothes?

– The collar was a bit obviously torn.

Although it looked very stylish, Wen Yu had a good memory. He remembered she looked good in this outfit last night, so naturally, he also remembered how the jumper initially looked.

Since she had already accepted the phone, Chi Zhengzheng naturally didn't want to be unreasonable. For someone as wealthy as the Big Boss, a phone was nothing.

She unpacked the phone immediately, ready to take it out and use it.

Smiling while unpacking the phone, she didn't even raise her head: "It got torn when I was fighting with Wen Sisi last night, but she paid me back."

Wen Yu: "......"

Without holding back, the corners of his mouth twitched, and a smile faintly appeared in his eyes.

"Where are we going?" Chi Zhengzheng asked.

When she discovered that Wen Yu wasn't here to silence her, she became braver and dared to ask.

Wen Yu: "To eat."

"Oh..."

Big Brother had to go through too much trouble to deceive the Wen family too!

Shopping for clothes with her again and also eating with her.

Compared to the original novel, Big Boss had to go through so many extra things because of her existence!

What could she do?

Cooperate, of course!

Otherwise, who knew what would happen if the big boss who was already being forced to be with her suddenly became unhappy and "killed to silence her" or something?

The place where he decided to eat is the same as the place where she bought her clothes. At a glance —

She couldn't afford to eat.

She squeezed her card, it had more than 6,000 yuan that had just been returned, and when she was sitting in the restaurant, her whole body was a little uncomfortable.

After this meal was over, how much would she have left?

"What do you want to eat?" Wen Yu asked.

Chi Zhengzheng: "Whatever..." Cheap ones will do.

"Is there any food you need to avoid?"

Chi Zhengzheng: "No... "Does not too expensive ones count?

Wen Yu nodded, closed the menu, and handed it to the waiter, "Serve some signature dishes."