Chapter 45 - Opportunity

Wen Yu kept staring at her as if he wanted to melt her into his eyes.

Before, he only wanted to hide Chi Zhengzheng in a place that no one could find, but today, he wanted to make Chi Zhengzheng smaller, and then put it in his pocket. So he could take her wherever he went, and hold her in the palm of his hand at all times.

Thinking of her recent overprotective appearance, the corners of Wen Yu's mouth rose.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..." She looked at him with a smile.

It was over, it was over.

Her image was all gone!

Now Wen Yu must think she's a shrew, woo woo, he definitely doesn't like her anymore!

Chi Zhengzheng was about to cry, she was so sad.

Wen Yu took a few steps forward, reached out, and pulled her into his arms, one of his hands on the back of her head, and held her with the other arm, and he rubbed the top of her head.

"I believe it, you're very gentle." He said.

Huh?

Chi Zhengzheng was taken aback, feeling the warmth of Wen Yu's embrace, she murmured: "Really?"

She... didn't seem to believe it herself.

Wen Yu heard the uncertainty in her tone and couldn't help but laugh in a low voice, the two hugged each other, and when he laughed, it carried a noticeable vibration.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..." See, in fact, you didn't believe it either!

She rolled her bug eyes, her face seemed to be in despair.

Wen Yu gently stroked her head, the smile at the corner of his mouth couldn't be suppressed, and his voice was also tinged with laughter: "Chi Zhengzheng, how nice."

It had a double meaning.

She always made him feel warm and happy, even when the Wen family was there, because of her, he didn't feel sick. At that moment, he only has her in his eyes.

Chi Zhengzheng paused slightly.

Did he think she was nice because there was finally someone to speak up for him when Wen Jingsen, Xu Wei, and Wen Yiran were attacking him?

Her heart gushed with sourness for a moment.

It was clear that they were relatives, but for the past twenty years, they had always attacked him together for various reasons, they severely wounded him with harsh words, and stimulated him with their chilling behavior.

They always told Wen Yu with their actions and words at all times that – the three of them were family, and Wen Yu was an extra.

Wen Yu was very capable and rational, and for this reason, he didn't like to talk, and he didn't argue with them, let alone quarrel with them.

Whenever faced with verbal accusations and slander, he could only look at them with a cold face and indifference.

After a while, she slowly raised her hand and gently hugged him back, with a gentle voice: "From now on, you have nothing to do with them. You are Wen Yu, the Yu as in having abundance year after year, as in having more than enough, the Yu as in being skillful, and...the Yu as in the rest of you life will go smoothly."

No longer the Yu as in unnecessary.

Wen Yu didn't say anything, he just held Chi Zhengzheng's hand tighter, not allowing her to look up, and not letting her see his slightly moist eyes.

Chi Zhengzheng nestled in his arms pressed her face against his heart, and gritted her teeth: "So if they come again, I will let Liuzhu bite them to death! "