Extra 4

When the convoy entered the manor, the guests were already being entertained.

Chi Zhengzheng changed into a wedding dress, took Chi Yan's hand, and walked to Wen Yu who was standing in front of her.

The road she was walking on was covered with brightly colored roses.

The wedding had a total of 99,999 roses, not one too many, not one too few.

Wen Yu told her about the 99,999 roses, she only learned that the bunch of roses he bought and she hadn't seen at the beginning actually had such a story.

Whenever she thought of Wen Yu asking the florist to pack 99,999 roses, Chi Zhengzheng couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Many people cried when they get married, but Chi Zhengzheng didn't.

When she walked over holding Chi Yan's arm, she neither cried nor was she nervous. Her eyes were locked with the man in the distance, and they only had each other in their eyes and hearts.

She was so lucky.

To be able to come to this world, to be able to meet this man, to be able to fall in love with a man whose heart and eyes were filled with only her...

During the exchange of rings and the kiss, they were both smiling.

– No one doubted their feelings.

No matter how luxurious and beautiful the wedding was, the process was roughly similar in terms of procedures.

But because the pair on stage was really too outstanding, the fairy-like couple, everyone looking at them couldn't take their eyes off.

Seeing that the bride and groom were about to leave the stage, the wedding procedure was about to end, and the host handed the microphone to the groom.

The people in the audience were slightly taken aback.

Even Chi Zhengzheng, who was about to leave the stage with Wen Yu, was taken aback for a moment and looked at Wen Yu in a daze.

Did he have anything else to say?

Wasn't this the end?

Why did Wen Yu not tell her before?

Wen Yu held the microphone, his hand was tightly holding Chi Zhengzheng's hand, and then looked at the audience, looked at the camera, with clear eyes and a smile in his voice smile –

"Today, I also want to announce something. Starting today, I will transfer all my property to Chi Zhengzheng, from today on, I'll be working for my wife."

The people below were shocked.

It was as if they couldn't believe their ears.

Marriage was a sacred thing, and powerful men who were willing to step into marriage were usually more cautious. Not only because it meant becoming a family, but also because it meant that half of the family business would be divided in the future.

This was also the reason why many powerful men always had all kinds of prenuptial agreements when they married their wives,

It was also the reason that many men who built their business from nothing didn't dare divorce their wives easily even if they raised various mistresses.

Wen Yu loved Chi Zhengzheng very much. Everyone knew it.

But they'd never thought that he would dare to do to this extent!

Was he crazy?

Yes, they used the word dare.

Marriage was sacred, but in ancient times there was also divorce. What's more, wasn't the modern era with a super high divorce rate?