Chapter 68 - Flaunting wealth

Her round eyes widened abruptly, and she looked at Wen Yu in disbelief.

Was he actually going to buy The Pearl Bar?

She had every reason to believe that in the future if she went to Pearl Bar to drink again, the manager would only serve her juice, or a bit more exaggeratedly, the manager might serve her milk :).

This was something Wen Yu could definitely do!

But at this moment his expression very serious, full of pampering across his face, she breathed in, not knowing what to say.

Chi Zhengzheng took a deep breath and held Wen Yu's face.

Wen Yu's face was obediently held by her, with sharp and deep facial features, and an extremely perfect face was in the middle of her palm. This face was so good-looking to see that it made her fascinated, but what made her even happier was that his eyes were full of love at this moment.

Any woman gazed at by him like this, it would be hard not to get intoxicated.

Chi Zhengzheng's whole heart became warm, but she still said: "Wen Yu, Wen Xiaoyu, Yuyu, this is not just a club matter, I don't have to go to the bar to make trouble, that's how couples get along. We are lovers, and we will be in the future..."

(t/n: 闻余 Wen Yu 闻小鱼 Wen Xiaoyu 鱼鱼 Yuyu, his nickname is Little fish.)

She blushed slightly, and continued: "We'll be together for the rest of our lives, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be any personal space at all, I know you're nervous about me, but there's no need to be so careful."

For example, she went to a nightclub tonight, and Wen Yu sent bodyguards to greet the managers of the nightclub in advance, and even investigated what happened earlier, all the things that happened along the way, he also knew it all.

Just like that, he was still sitting in the hall waiting for her.

Yes, Chi Zhengzheng knew that Wen Yu was sitting in the hall waiting for her.

He was too careful.

It wasn't only tonight when she went to the nightclub, since they started being together, he had also been behaving like this gradually. She didn't notice it before, but tonight, the situation worsened, she felt it all at once.

Wen Yu didn't say anything and looked into her eyes.

Those pair of round eyes were so nice, like beautiful crystals, when she smiled, her eyebrows curved, and her round eyes bent into a crescent moon. It made him intoxicated, let him want to be inseparable for a lifetime, to never leave.

It also made him want to... How good would it be if these eyes only looked at him?

"Do you understand what I mean?" Chi Zhengzheng asked with a serious expression.

The corner of Wen Yu's mouth slowly showed a smile and nodded: "Understood, I will pay attention in the future."

His face was still being held by her, and when he nodded, her hand moved along with him.

Chi Zhengzheng suddenly showed a bright smile, lowered her head, and kissed Wen Yu on the cheek.

"That's nice! I like you super much!" Such an obedient and reasonable male god ah!

"I like you too." Wen Yu hugged her tightly.

Chi Zhengzheng plunged into his arms and rubbed against him, her soft voice was delicate: "Aiya, I'm so lucky, how could I have such a good boyfriend? Such a good boyfriend, a male god, I even want to beat myself when I get angry with you!"