Chapter 66 - Soulmate

In the original novel, Wen Sisi married that old man, but that man's domestic violence made Wen Sisi's life worse than death.

It could be said that marrying for the sake of the Wen family was the beginning of her tragedy.

Chi Zhengzheng sighed again, reached out, and poured a glass of wine. She just took a sip and put it down, her voice was soft-

"Sisi, it's useless. Do you think that someone will really help the Wen family when they are like this? Can he really be pulled them back up? Marrying you off to that person in exchange for hope for the Wen family is just so that Wen Jingsen keeps indulging in fantasy."

How could Wen Yu possibly let them get up again?

How could anyone be so kind as to help the Wen family without asking for anything in return?

Anyway, in the original novel, after Wen Sisi was married, nothing worked whatsoever, the Wen family was still miserable, and she lost her life.

Wen Sisi, who had nothing, couldn't fight back against that powerful old man at all, even if she wanted to leave, she couldn't.

Wen Sisi paused slightly, staring in a daze at the wine glass on the table.

At this moment, several men and women who had been paying attention to the two of them not far away came over.

"Chi Zhengzheng?" Someone's voice was cautious.

Chi Zhengzheng raised her head and looked over.

That person immediately came over and smiled: "Oh, it turned out to be sister Zhengzheng, I'm Li Ranran, do you remember? We've met several times before, and we met last time at Zheng Ye's welcome reception!"

Chi Zhengzheng was taken aback for a long time before pulling the corner of her mouth: "Oh, I remember."

Remember, my ass.

It was a familiar face, but she didn't remember who that person was.

She must have met at several banquets before, but she definitely didn't know her well. At least at that time, this person looked down on her, so he had never interacted with her.

Seeing Li Ranran speak up, several others also came forward, holding glasses of wine –

"Miss Chi, I'm Weng Gaoming, we've met before. Are you also here to drink ah? Do you want to play together?"

"Yes, it'll be my treat tonight, so Zhengzheng, come with me ah."

"Miss Chi, I'm Qi Ji. You should still know me, right?"

...

Chi Zhengzheng's smile remained unchanged, her eyebrows curled, but her tone was distant: "Thank you all for your hospitality, but Sisi and I have something to talk about, so I won't join you."

Several people glanced at Wen Sisi, contempt flashed in their eyes, and just walked away.

"Okay, then let's get together again next time."

"Sister Zhengzheng, we don't have each other's contact information yet. This is my phone number."

"Zhengzheng, this is my phone number. Let's keep in touch in the future."

"You guys can drink as much as you want, I said that it would be my treat, so put it on my account later!"

....

Chi Zhengzheng kept a polite but distant smile, and if you looked closely, you could find the impatience on her face, so several people smiled and dispersed, they were very tactful.