Chapter 69 - Work

Of course, she didn't use any force.

Wen Yu was dumbfounded.

Chi Zhengzheng continued to roar: "I'm going to hate the rich!!!"

Why would he show her, a poor person, this kind of number that she couldn't count?

So angry!!

Wen Yu hurriedly said: "No, I didn't mean that... I..."

"You, what did you mean? Weren't you flaunting your wealth, is that what you mean?!"

"I-I just want you to marry me."

Chi Zhengzheng's hands froze, her expression also stiffened on her face, and she looked at Wen Yu in front of her in shock.

Wen Yu also froze, and after a while, he stammered: "N-No, I mean, this, this will be our common property after you marry me, that's not it, I mean if you are willing to marry me..."

Chi Zhengzheng's hands suddenly loosened, didn't look at him, and her face was slightly red: "What are you talking about."

It was rare for Wen Yu to stammer.

But Chi Zhengzheng had no time to make fun of him, at this moment, her brain had gone blank.

Wen Yu took a deep breath, his hands tightened so much that his palms were already moist.

In the end, he is a calm person. He tried to breathe steadily and then said seriously: "I have already solved the problems with the Wen family. In the future, I want to be with you forever."

Thump, thump, thump...

She seemed to be able to hear her own heartbeat, raised her hand, and covered her chest.

After a while, she said: "Wen Yu, how long have we been together? How can we get married so soon, at least, at least we need more time to fall in love..."

Wen Yu was a little disappointed and looked at her: "How long will it take to get married?"

Chi Zhengzheng turned her head, glared at him, and said fiercely: "That depends on your performance! Moreover, how can you propose marriage like this? It's so half-hearted, how can you propose marriage with computerized accounting!"

It wasn't a proposal, it was flaunting wealth!

Her fierce expression wasn't intimidating at all, nor was it lethal.

But Wen Yu's heart tightened and held Chi Zhengzheng's hand anxiously: "No, it isn't half-hearted, I just... I just only suddenly thought of us later."

His expression was flustered and overwhelmed.

Chi Zhengzheng was used to him working with calmness and composure, and she was also used to his direct and efficient way of dealing with the affairs of the Wen family. Such a man, showing such an expression at this moment, her heart became soft for an instant.

"I don't blame you... I just... just..." Chi Zhengzheng fidgetted.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault, but it isn't half-heartedly, I wouldn't do anything half-heartedly for you, never." Wen Yu's voice was somewhat hurried.

Chi Zhengzheng said loudly: "I said I don't blame you, I'm just embarrassed! Embarrassed, do you understand?"

Ahhhhh!

Wen Yu, that was really enough!

Why was he so slow, why did he have to force her to say it?

Why couldn't he understand a girl's duplicity?