Chapter 78 - Finale (Part One)

The car soon arrived at Yu Ding.

Wen Yu got out of the car, reached out, and tried to lead Chi Zhengzheng out of the car.

Instead of reaching out, Chi Zhengzheng blinked and asked with a curious expression: "Yuyu, do I have to report to the HR department or Secretary Ning?"

New employees were taken care of by Human Resources, and secretaries were taken care of by Secretary Ning.

Wen Yu was taken aback for a moment, and then the corners of her mouth lifted slightly: "No, you can report to me."

Chi Zhengzheng: "... Is that okay?"

"Very good." Wen Yu took the initiative to hold her hand and led the person out of the car.

Chi Zhengzheng thought for a while and was honestly led by him.

In the novel, the female lead was also brought into the company by the male lead, so it should be okay for Wen Yu to take her in, right?

The two of them stepped into the door of Yu Ding.

As if thinking of something, Chi Zhengzheng looked at him: "Yuyu, I remember that your car seems to take a special passage, and the elevator is also special, so you don't go through the front door."

Wen Yu did a very good job at maintaining secrecy, so he was able to be the boss of Yu Ding for so long, but no one could find out.

Wen Yu smiled lightly: "It's your first time here, let's go in through the main entrance."

It wasn't clear why he wanted to go through the main entrance, like when Chi Zhengzheng made home-baked cookies, he actually wanted to bring them... to show off?

"Oh oh oh, okay." Chi Zhengzheng nodded blankly.

Wen Yu led her along, the two hand in hand, and walked side by side through the lobby of Yu Ding.

The front desk of Yu Ding was very professional, with a serious expression and keeping a smile on their faces.

One of them lowered her head and was answering the phone, and the other one looked up when she saw someone coming in and was slightly taken aback.

Immediately, her hand hidden under the table reached out to the side, pulled the one who was on the phone, lowered her voice, and said quickly: "Look! Look!"

So, by the time Wen Yu and Chi Zhengzheng walked next to them, the two receptionists kept their smiles upright and said in unison: "Hello boss!"

They kept stealing glances at Chi Zhengzheng.

Wen Yu nodded and didn't say anything.

The security guard in the lobby hurriedly swiped their cards, and Wen Yu led Chi Zhengzheng over.

After walking by, Chi Zhengzheng looked back, the two receptionists kept smiling at them seeing them leave, see her back, but also a friendly attitude nod.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..." Why did it not feel right?

Why did she suddenly feel less like a working secretary and it felt more like someone who came to inspect like – the boss's wife?

What about the said ostracization and dislike?!

Actually, she didn't know that after she and Wen Yu got into the elevator...

The company's internal group blew up –

[The front desk: The boss brought the boss's wife to work!!!]

As a result, the whole company instantly exploded.

The sensation was no less sensational than Wen Yu's first public appearance at Yu Ding.