Chapter 63 - Support

Wen Jingsen was also discharged from the hospital.

They were still living in their former mansion. Wen Jingsen would only lie in bed and he couldn't do anything except losing his temper.

Xu Wei would only cry, while An Qinru would look at her pregnant belly and be in a daze.

"Dad... The court will soon begin to seize our assets..." Wen Yiran's voice was hoarse.

His whole body was thin and out of shape, with a bristly unshaven beard and he was pale.

Obviously, he had been having a hard time during this time.

"I asked you to sell the house and take out the money from the company first. Why did you stay?!" Wen Jingsen threw the plate in front of him to the ground and said angrily: "You can only make a comeback if you take the money and leave our Wen family. Why didn't you leave?!"

Wen Yiran's eyes were flushed and his voice was hoarse: "The house can't be sold, nor can I leave, everyone is watching us..."

And he didn't want to leave.

An Qinru's eyes lit up, the dullness in her eyes disappeared, she stepped forward, her voice was rapid: "Dad, if Yiran can't leave, then I can leave. Our assets will be seized by the court soon. Instead of losing out, it's better to keep our strength, and we can make a comeback again in the future."

Wen Jingsen and Wen Yiran both looked at An Qinru, the eagerness in her eyes was almost undisguised.

Neither of them said anything.

"Dad, Yiran, I'm still carrying the child of the Wen family, we have to leave a way out for Yiran and the child. We have to transfer as much as we can now!" An Qinru said anxiously.

She had watched Wen Yiran running all over the place recently. She still had a bit of hope in her heart – maybe the situation wasn't that bad?

The Wen family was so huge, and Yiran was so powerful, maybe she could continue being the high and mighty wife of the Wen family?

With this expectation, time passed day by day until today, she was finally sure that the Wen family was beyond help, and only despair remained in her heart.

But Wen Jingsen's words reminded her that there was still hope for her, as long as the Wen family gave her all the assets they could transfer and let her take them out of the country, she wouldn't have to face the miserable end to come!

Wen Yiran asked in a hoarse voice: "How will you take it out of the country?"

"Divorce, with divorce it can be legitimately brought out." After saying this, An Qinru hurriedly said: "Of course, it's a fake divorce, Yiran you know my feelings for you, I still have your child inside my belly, in the future, you will also be able to use the assets to make a comeback..."

"Bah! You jinx. Do you still want to cheat money at this moment?" Xu Wei rushed over and slapped An Qinru heavily.

She now saw An Qinru as very disagreeable, and she scolded her at every turn.

"I'm not! I want to do this to leave hope for the Wen family. If you don't transfer the assets, then the Wen family will have nothing!" An Qinru roared, defending herself.

Xu Wei stared at her bitterly: "Who knows if you will abandon our Wen family once you take the money? If someone has to leave, it will be me, Yiran is my son, I will never allow Yiran's life to be ruined like this!"

"Mom, you've offended Wen Yu, you've hurt him so much in the past, he'll never let you leave the country! And if you and Dad divorce, it will be too obvious. Others will know at a glance, and the assets will be recovered later." How could An Qinru agree, she immediately argued.