#4

It's been 2 weeks since you argued with your stupid boss. He's been a jerk to you since then.

"Aish, I'll kill this man." You huffed out carrying another stack of documents to his cabin.

"Here, Mr. Kim." You said sarcastically and placed the documents on his table with a loud thud.

"Miss Y/n, what is this behavior? Did you just disrespect me?" He asked internally laughing at your annoyed face.

"Oh, did I?" You asked gritting your teeth.

"Yes, you did. Apologize!" He ordered.

"Why apologize Mr. Kim? I'll just resign." You told with a smug look.

"Ye- w-hat?" His expressions went blank.

"I'll resign, I said." You repeated.

"Hey, you can't do that Y/n-ah!" He said with a pout.

"Miss Y/n. It's Miss Y/n for you Mr. Kim. Remember, professionalism?" You fired.

"That was just a result of the heat of the moment, okay? You shouldn't have taken it that seriously." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Really Mr. Kim? You ruined my fucking date! And then you made this stupid rule as well. And I shouldn't have taken that seriously? You're nuts!" You shouted.

"Yah, calm down! By the way, are you still seeing that Min Suk guy?" He asked curiously.

"And how does that concern you? Tell me. By the way, I'm not seeing him these days. Turned out, we're better as friends." You replied.

"Oh, that's great!" He stood up and hugged you making you go weak in your knees.

Ok, that was a new feeling. Felt quite different yet pleasing!

"What's so good in that?" You asked.

"Meet my parents tonight! I showed them your pictures with me at many of our conferences. Also, I told them you're my girlfriend. We're having dinner with my family tonight. Good?" He told.

"ArE yOu CrAzY kIm TaEhYuNg!?" You yelled at the top of your lungs pulling his hair.

"Ah! Y/n, it's hurting! Leave my hair." He yelped in pain trying to get his silky smooth hair out of your grip.

"How can you do that!" You said finally sparing him.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I forgot about it and they all were insisting to see you a lot so I couldn't deny it." He said looking down.

"Agh! Earth to you man!" You said.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"What? Dinner? You'll come?! Thank you so much. I owe you big time Y/n!" He freaked out in happiness and squeezed your cheeks harshly, indirectly taking revenge of his hair.

"I'll come but don't expect too much from me, Mr. Kim." You said.

"Till how long are you gonna be mad? I said I'm sorry. Chill, ok?" He sighed.

"Anyways, I'll pick you up at 6. Be ready." He said.

You ignored him and walked out of his cabin. You were stressed thinking about the mess your boss has created.

"Aish! Y/n, you shouldn't have been born." You mumbled putting your head down on the table.

"Then how'd I have annoyed you dumbass!" The voice approached.

"Oh! Jungkookah! How did you come to my workplace? Wow! You were at States, right?" You stood up all shocked and went to hug him.

"I've my own sources frog-faced!" He kissed your forehead and chortled.