#17

A WEEK LATER!

"Welcome Back Unnie!" Yuna ran to you with a sheepish smile. You giggled.

"Only Unnie? Can't you see me?" Taehyung said and glared at her.

"Yah, don't you dare glare at my Yuna!" You scolded him tucking your lower lip in between your teeth.

"My Yuna?! Have you ever used the phrase 'my husband'?" He said shaking his head in disbelief.

"My frog-faced baby!" Jungkook almost stopped your breathing because he was crushing your body in his arms.

"Yah! Stay away!" Taehyung yelled and slightly pushed him away. You coughed a little.

"Why are you becoming so sweet suddenly Koo?" You asked smelling something fishy.

"Why won't I? My beautiful best friend has brought gifts for me!" He smiled and pinched your cheeks making you roll your eyes.

"Noona!" Another guy came and hugged you tightly.

"Soo Hyuna!" You smiled hugging him back.

"I told you to stay away from her." Taehyung again separated you and him. Soo Hyun just glared at him.

"Would you even let them breathe?" Mr. Kim said and you bowed.

"Come on. Get in, guys!" Jungkook said and dragged both of you to the living room.

One of the maids brought water for both of you and left. You gulped down it in an instant as you were so thirsty.

"Gifts?" Jungkook said sitting beside you.

"I'm not going to keep them to myself. Let me unpack." You said annoyed and everyone chuckled.

"Dad, this is for you." You said handing him the paper bags which had shoes and a pair of sunglasses.

"Thank you so much Y/n." He smiled looking at the gifts.

"I was the one who chose them for you. At least smile at me." Taehyung said and his dad laughed.

"I'll be in my room now." He said and left.

"Here." You said handing some of the bags to Jungkook.

"Wow! Perfumes! Shirt! Wallets! I love you Y/n." He said excitedly making you giggle. You ruffled his hair and he hugged you.

"Soo Hyun, here." You handed him chocolates and a smartwatch.

"Thank You Noona." He smiled and headed to his room.

"Yuna, I bought a lot of things for you." You smiled and she smiled too. With that, you handed him some paper bags which had dresses in them, a handbag and some accessories.

"Omg! Thank you so much Unnie." She said and hugged you.

"Mention not. After all, you're my favorite." You said. With that, she also headed to her room.

"What are you waiting for? Go and sleep." You said to Jungkook.

"Let me come to the main point." He said and you crashed your eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened between you two?" He asked with doe eyes making you choke on your breath.

"Yah, what do you mean by that?" You asked hitting his arms.

"You know what, just go and sleep!" Taehyung said and dragged you to your bedroom.

Unpacking his stuff and arranging them in their original places, he plopped on the bed.

"For sure, our bed is way better than a five-star hotel's." He said.

Just then, you came back from the bathroom and sat down beside him.

"I bought you a gift." He said sitting straight.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded.

"Just sit here. I'll be back." He said and went to the closet. He came back with a small box in his hands.

Turning your face away from his direction, he sat behind you and slid down a beautiful necklace on your neck.

You walked to the mirror of your closet and looked at the necklace. Tracing it with your fingers for a moment, you smiled.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"I love it." You replied and he placed a wet kiss on the back of your neck.

"I also got something for you." You told and his eyes shined with euphoria.

Opening the first few buttons of your loose shirt, you slid it down from your left shoulder and he widened his eyes at the view.

"I got a tattoo of your name." You smiled.

"No way! Is it permanent?" He asked not able to believe his eyes.

"Obviously, Dumbo!" You replied.

"It must have hurt a lot Y/n." He said slightly tracing his fingers on your tattoo.

"A little bit." You smiled and he placed a soft peck on your tattoo.

"I just love it." He said with a huge smile.

"I'm glad!" You replied and then buttoned up your shirt again.

"When did you get it?" He asked walking together with you.

"When we went to Mr. Harrington for the second time. When I told you I forgot my file at Mr. Harrington's, I went to the tattoo studio. The artist was so friendly. He talked to me all the time so that I'm distracted from the pain." You told with a smiled and lay down on the bed.

"He? Artist was a man?" His eyes almost popped out of the socket.

"Yea! What's wrong with it?" You replied casually.

"Y/n! He touched you." He said slightly mad.

"So what? I'd have to be touched if I want to get a tattoo or else how one will get it done?" You asked.

"He was a man. He touched you. And you're so calm!" He shouted.

"Are you a kid or what? I didn't expect you to be so orthodox and stupid!" You shouted back.

"I don't like you to be touched by someone." He murmured calming down a bit.

"Taehyung, shut up! Is this a way? You sometimes talk total nonsense. What do I do with you?" You said scooting closer to him.

"Why did you get a tattoo from a male artist?" He questioned.

"Most of the tattoo artists are male. How can an educated man like you think that way? I don't get it at all! You are so controlling." You sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"It's alright. You have to be understanding with me. You very well know how trivial things pinch me. Relax, I won't break your trust." You told soothing his back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted that way." He said snuggling in your neck.

"May I ask, why are you so insecure?" You asked catching him off guard.

"It's a boring and old story." He replied.

TO BE CONTINUED...