#23

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Aigo! I missed this place!" Jungkook sighed in contentment after unloading the bags from the trunk of the car.

"Likewise! This place makes me feel so nostalgic. All the mischievous acts we did, flashed in my mind the moment I saw this place." You added and looked at Jungkook who passed you a cheeky grin.

"Oh wait, let me help you Yuna." You said when you saw her getting out of the car with her slight baby bump.

She wanted to abort the child but then she realized how the baby belonged to her as well. She realized how the baby wasn't the one at fault and that she'd be too cruel if she kills her baby. With this in her mind, she decided to keep the baby and raise it on her own. You and Taehyung supported her as it's her life and somehow, all 4 of you convinced dad as well.

"Let's get in." Taehyung said and dragged the bags inside Ji Hyun Unnie's villa. She's Jungkook's real sister. She has now moved to Seoul along with her in-laws. So, Jungkook arranged the keys and decided to reside here as your vacation spot.

Things were not too good between you and Taehyung. It's not like you two fought. But he seemed pretty distant from you. No more sweet talks, kisses, hugs, cuddles, or teasing. You were pretty worried about him. For the past months, you were busy with work and the same goes for him. Apart from it, whenever you'd try to talk to him, Yuna would end up distracting you. She was pregnant and of course, you had to take care of her. Thus, you couldn't find any chance to clear up things.

"Who's up for a game night?" Soo Hyun asked plopping on the sofa. Jungkook immediately raised his hand in the air as if it were a classroom.

"Taehyung hyung, why don't you join us too? Y/n, you're invited as well. Get ready for getting defeated." Jungkook said flicking your forehead.

"Yah! You wanna die right here?" You smacked his head.

"I'll join you guys." Taehyung replied and walked to the room beside the staircase.

"I'll join you too." You said and quickly followed him to the bedroom.

TIME SKIP

"Y/n is the ultimate loser!" Jungkook yelled and laughed out loud.

"Shut up! You're just lucky today, okay? Stop thinking too highly of yourself!" You snorted.

"Guys, lower your volume buttons. If Yuna wakes up, we're dead meat." Soo Hyun said walking in with some snacks.

"Where's Soju?" You asked with raised eyebrows.

"It's all finished Noona. We can buy some tomorrow." He told and you quickly stood up.

"Where are you headed to?" Taehyung asked when you were about to leave.

"I'll go and buy soju. You guys can carry on." You told and exited the room. Taehyung followed you too.

"Go with me." He said and you just nodded.

"Why are you taking the keys?" You asked.

"We can use the car." He replied.

"Nah. Let's walk to the store. My stomach is bloated. I feel stuffy." You told honestly and he tossed the keys back.

Waking for about 25 minutes, you reached the 24X7 store. It took longer than you expected. Maybe it seems close when you're in a car but in reality, it's far away. There were not too many people. You quickly got in and purchased 4 bottles of soju.

"Four? Are you crazy? You're a maniac when you're drunk, I hope you know that!" He whisper and yelled at you.

"That was a mean comment!" You yelled back.

"Let's just go." He said shrugging his shoulders.

While you were walking back, it began to drizzle. But you didn't even walk for 5 minutes, it began to pour buckets. Both of you got drenched in just a few seconds.

"Gosh! It's cold!" You mumbled to yourself.

"You want my jacket?" He asked and you denied it.

"You'll be cold too. I'm good." You assured him.

"What's to be done?" You asked with doe eyes as the rain didn't plan to stop.

"I'll call Jungkook and ask him to pick us up." He said and dialed his number but that jackass was busy with the video games! Hence, he didn't pick up and Taehyung's phone died just then.

"Did you bring your phone? Mine is dead." He told.

"No. I thought it won't take long." You said.

"Do you have money?" You asked and he checked his pockets.

"About 100K won. What is it about?" He frowned.

"Let's go back to the store. Beside it, there's a motel. Let's wait there for some time. It's better than dying in cold out here." You told him and he agreed with your plan.

Quickly, you walked back to the store. You found the entrance of the shabby motel open. Taehyung walked ahead of you and asked for a room.

"Room number 102." He told and you followed him to the room. The hotel was not fancy or something but it was pretty good to stay for some hours.

Walking inside the room, you entered straight into the bathroom. Looking around for a few minutes, you spotted a bathrobe. You sighed in relief but then realized, there are two of you.

"Here, take the bathrobe and change." You told him while handing him the bathrobe.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'm all good. Clothes will dry up soon." You replied with a smile.

"You can use the bathrobe. I'll manage." He said and pushed you inside the bathroom with the bathrobe.

Being left with no options, you changed. Waking out, you saw him taking off his oversized sweatshirt. Now, he's half naked.

"Hey, you'll catch a cold like this." You warned patting his shoulder.

"My pants aren't wet. It's just the sweatshirt. I'll use the blanket. Don't worry." He assured and you lay down on the bed.

He plopped beside you and covered himself with the blanket making sure to leave enough for you. Shifting in the bed, you accidentally touched his forearm and found how cold his body was.

"Yah, your body temperature is not normal." You panicked turning him to your side.

"I'm fine." He told and you quickly scooted closer to him. Embracing his chilled form, you wrapped the two of you with the blanket.

"I told you to wear the bathrobe." You whined.

"I'm really alright Y/n." He said letting you hug him fully but didn't hug you back.

"Don't talk. You can rest for a while. I'll wake you up when the rain stops." You told and stroked his back.

"By the way, I've been wanting to talk to you." You told.

"About what?"

"About us?"

"Us?"

TO BE CONTINUED...