#10

"Ok then, see ya at work tomorrow." You said getting off the car.

"Y/n." He called and you hummed still standing in front of him.

"Let's marry. Soon!" He spoke staring deeply into your eyes.

"F-fine. Let's do that." You replied shrugging your shoulders.

"For the wedding kiss, I think we need to practice more often." He whispered in your eyes making you all red.

"Good night." You nervously wished and ran up to your apartment.

ONE WEEK LATER...

THE WEDDING DAY!

"Do you, Kim Taehyung take Min Y/n as your legally wedded wife?" Priest asked.

"I do." He replied instantly making you more nervous.

"Do you, Min Y/n take Kim Taehyung as your legally wedded husband?" The priest turned to you.

"I do." You said, more like a whisper.

"I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." Priest announced.

Taehyung took a few steps in your direction, lifting your veil, he cupped your cheeks.

Gradually leaning in, his lips cupped yours. Being self-conscious, you clutched onto his arms. He backed off instantly.

All the people present there clapped and cheered for the newly wedded couple.

There weren't many people because this wedding was still a secret to protect you.

"Congratulations Y/n!" Eun Sang said hugging you.

"Thank you Unnie." You replied shortly.

"Y/n, if he ever troubles you, just come to me." Yoongi commented kissing your cheek.

"Sure Oppa!" You chortled.

"Don't worry Hyung, I'm with her!" Jungkook added side hugging you.

"Congratulations my child!" Mrs. Kim came and hugged you. You gladly hugged her back.

"Thank you, Mom." You replied with a genuine smile and sad eyes.

"Thank you so much for marrying my brainless kid." She laughed and you also chuckled followed by Jungkook. Taehyung just looked at you expressionless.

"Welcome to the family!" Mr. Kim said patting your back. You smiled.

"Let's go home." Yuna asserted.

"Alright." Soo Hyun replied.

"Jungkook will drive all of you home. We'll be back later." Mr. Kim told and you nodded.

With that, five of you walked to the parking area. Yuna helped you carry your wedding gown like an obedient and sweet younger sister.

Taehyung and Yuna helped you with the gown to sit. Yuna and Soo Hyun sat beside you in the back seat. Taehyung sat with Jungkook in the passenger seat.

An hour later, five of you arrived home. You walked in with your sandals in your hand.

Jungkook and Soo Hyun carried your stuff inside.