#16

"Go and shower before you fall sick." You ordered him slightly coughing.

"You can use it first." He suggested.

"No. You use it first. I'm alright." You protested.

"You're literally coughing and sneezing and still asking me to shower first. Earth to you Min Y/n!" He scoffed.

"Stop it. Go quickly. Your clothes are already wet. You'll catch a cold this way." You said pushing him inside the bathroom.

You were about to close the door but he pulled you inside by your wrist and locked the door. You looked at him with widened eyes.

"Let's just shower together." He said.

"What? No!" You denied shaking your head vigorously and attempted to open the door but he picked you up in his arms and placed you near the sink.

"I said we're showering together and that's it!" He said with darkened orbs and you just sat there still.

"Don't try to act smart." He said and turned on the tap above the bathtub. Then, he walked out of the bathroom and returned with two towels and bathrobes.

He placed them on the glass stand near the bathtub. Next, he took out a bath bomb from one of the drawers and dropped it inside the bathtub.

The fragrance made your nostrils flare in excitement. Again, he walked out and came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

You were shocked at how romantically he was doing everything for you. Was he romantic since the beginning? Why didn't you know all these things about him? You zoned out with these thoughts in your mind.

He came and patted your shoulder bringing you out of your trance. He again picked you up making you panic and then made you stand just beside the bathtub.

"Undress." He said and your cheeks flushed red at his shameless words.

"I'm not going to." You replied turning away your shy gaze from him.

"Come on. I prepared all this for both of us. I don't want you to fall sick. Come on. Undress!" He said holding your frame.

"I'm also going to undress. Stop being so shy." He said getting mad but you didn't budge.

Glaring at you, he pulled you close by your waist. One by one, he undressed you leaving you only in your inner-wear. Unable to think anything, you quickly stepped inside the bathtub that contained warm water.

He removed his wet clothes as well and stepped inside the bathtub immediately.

Both of you were sitting at opposite edges facing each other. You didn't dare to look at him and continued to play with water.

"Are you alright now?" He asked and you hummed.

"I thought we worked hard and so, we'll get the deal." He sighed and you looked at him.

"We anyways got it. We just have to modify our offers." You said and he nodded

"Wine?" He asked.

"Sure." You replied and went closer to his figure.

He handed you a glass of wine and sipped it as well.

"Oh, it's nice." You mumbled.

"You've never had red wine?" He asked.

"No. I've only had Soju and Baekju." You giggled.

"You're pretty." He said placing a strand of hair behind your ear. You looked away with a shy gaze.