#9

"I- I'm very s-sorry Mr. Kim." You apologized crying badly.

"Y/n, stop crying. I'm sorry okay?" He said making you look up into his eyes.

The moment your orbs met his, more tears flew down your eyes. You didn't know what was happening to you. You felt awful when he scolded you, yet you didn't want to be away from him.

Seeing your unbearable state, he pulled you in a hug. A warm hug! You calmed down a bit when he embraced you.

"I'm very sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just worried about you, okay? Don't take me wrong." He said rubbing your back gently.

You were still wetting his shirt with your tears and he was feeling very guilty.

"P-please never y-yell at me t-this way again. My heart almost stopped working. I- I was scared." You told through your muffled sobs.

"Calm down. I'm sorry. I won't do this again." He apologized consequently.

Minutes later, he released you from the hug sensing that now you're better.

"Did you eat?" He asked and you shook your head no.

"Why?" He questioned again.

"You couldn't come because of me. So, I attended all the meetings by myself." You said looking down.

"You didn't have to do that. You could've just canceled all of them." He said caressing your cheeks.

"I thought you would get more mad at me." You mumbled.

"Leave it. Let's go and eat." He said and dragged you to his car.

"Where should we go?" He asked.

"Wherever you wish to go, Mr. Kim." You replied.

"Drop the formalities when it's just two of us. We're gonna be married soon." He said with a small smile.

"Ok then, let's go to my favorite place." He added and started the car.

TIME SKIP

"How's it?" He said walking in with you

"It's beautiful." You replied with a smile.

"You look pretty when you smile." He complimented catching you off guard.

"T-thank you Taehyung." You replied with a pink tint on your cheeks.