#26

Two weeks passed since you came back from your vacation. All of you did so many stuff like going to Karaoke and singing from dusk till dawn, hiking, visiting Buddhist monasteries, amusement parks, etc.

Taehyung, Jungkook and you felt so calm and fresh after this break. Three of you were hella tired because of feverish schedules. Now, you're back to your usual life.

But these days, your mood isn't as bright as before. You often have a headache and you find yourself pretty gloomy.

"Y/n." Jungkook called while sitting in the chair with his iced americano. You rumbled while taking a sip of your caramel macchiato.

"I've been wanting to tell you something." He said making you a bit worried because of his serious tone.

"Yeah, go ahead. What is it about?" You asked looking at him.

"You and Taehyung are so loud at night. Would you fix that for me? It disturbs my sleep as my room is beside yours." He said erratically and you choked on your drink.

He panicked seeing your eyes bulging out due to coughing constantly. He stood up and patted your back.

"Yah, you didn't have to be so random. I feel so embarrassed." You told smashing his biceps with your small fists.

"I told you when it's just two of us. If I'd have told in front of Taehyung, then too you'd have gotten mad at me. You're so unpredictable!" He remarked.

"Seems like things are finally right between the two of you. I'm glad for you my Froggie!" He gleamed ruffling your hair.

"What about Min Jeong? Two of you are dating and never told me, so unfair!" You told and his eyes widened.

"H-how did you come to know?" He stammered while his doe eyes made you laugh aloud.

"I saw you bussing Min Jeong inside your cabin's restroom a few days back." You chuckled and his cheeks turned red.

"I see, tables are turned. A minute ago, you embarrassed me, and here you are, all red." You laughed and he knocked your head.

"Hyung knows too?" He asked.

"No."

"Why didn't you tell him too?" He asked.

"You're my best friend. So of course, I respect your privacy. I'm the only one who knows." You replied and winked at him.

Both of you were busy chitchatting until your phone began to vibrate. It was Yoongi Oppa.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, Eun Sang got into an accident. She's unconscious." He cried and your hands started to tremble.

"Oppa, where are you? I'm coming right now." You told him with a shaky voice.

"Blue Sea Hospital, Highway number 3008." He told.

"Don't worry. I- I'm coming. Hang on for some more time, hm? She's going to be fine." You told him.

Hanging up the phone, you told Jungkook everything and decided to drive off to the hospital.

"I'll come with you." He said.

"No, you should take care of Taehyung's work. Oppa needs me right now. Please Jungkook." You said with helpless tears in your eyes.

"Fine, you can go. I'll be there in some time." He told and you nodded.

Quickly heading to the parking lot, you started the engine of Jungkook's car. Wiping off your sweat, you drove off.

Half an hour later, you reached the hospital. Your eyes wandered over the emergency section of the hospital.

You wished Eun Sang to be fine with all your heart. And soon, your eyes noticed a crying Yoongi.

"Oppa!" You ran to him and he looked in your direction. He immediately hugged you tightly.

"Y/n, she's critical." He cried making you cry too.

"Don't worry Oppa, she's strong. She'll be fine." You told him being unsure of what you said.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have quarreled with her. She raged out of the house in anger and got into an accident." He confessed while crying.

"Ah, it's okay. Unnie is so rough and tough and both of us know that. Stop crying like a baby, Oppa. You're making me cry too. Be strong." You told him while sobbing.

"I'll go and deal with the formalities." Yoongi said parting from the hug.

"No Oppa. I'll go. You just stay here. I'll be back. Also, Jungkook would be here any minute." You told him and headed to the reception.

The staff handed you some forms and a particular sum to be paid was mentioned in them. You sighed as you didn't have enough money with you. You were about to have a word with him but the man behind you handed the receptionist a card.

"I'll pay." You recognized. It was Taehyung. You turned around and looked into his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"You didn't even bother to tell me. So cool of you!" He said sarcastically.

"You had work piled up. How am I supposed to disturb you with that?" You replied and he took back his card after paying the amount.

"Eun Sang Noona is like my sister. You could've told me at least." He said disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I was so tensed and worked up at that time that I couldn't think sensibly." You apologized looking down. He lifted your face with his hands and stroked your cheeks.

"It's alright. Don't worry. She's going to be fine." He tried to comfort you.

"I don't want to lose hope but she's critical." You told and hugged him.

"Let's hope for the best." He said hugging you back.

THREE HOURS LATER...

She finally became conscious. Doctors told she's out of danger now, although she's lost a lot of blood. She's weak and needs proper care for at least 6 months. Her recovery rate is not too good.

"May I see her?" You asked the nurse.

"Sure, but she might not be able to speak properly right now." She replied and you quickly went in.

There you saw her, lying in the bed with a nebulizer and lots of pipes injecting some fluids into her. Her head was covered with band-aids and stuff. Her state seemed horrible.

Your head pounded due to the extreme headache. Your heartbeats paced that you could feel them in your throat. Taking a step ahead, you didn't get a hold of yourself. Your vision blurred and soon everything turned black. You collapsed while crashing your head into the coffee table beside her bed. A loud thud could be heard!

TO BE CONTINUED...