#8

"Hey stop it! Where are you taking me?" You wiggled in Taehyung's arms while he was carrying you to your apartment.

"Miss Y/n, you're such a headache." Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

"Yah, why are you kidnapping me? Let me go! I'll call the cops." You shook his balance badly.

"Shut up Y/n." He finally growled at your face putting you down and tears formed in your eyes. He grabbed your sling bag, took out the key, and unlocked the door.

"Get inside." He ordered and you obeyed him quietly with a pout.

Entering inside, you tossed your bag on the couch and immediately dived into the bed making your head hit the headrest.

"Ah! It's hurting." Taehyung sighed at your behavior.

"Y/n, sit straight!" He ordered again and you immediately sat up.

"Don't move." He said.

"But I want to change." You cried.

"Then-" He couldn't even complete his sentence and you began to undress yourself.

"Yah! Stop!" He rushed to your figure and held your hands trying to stop you.

"Why? I want to change." You said and your nose flared.

"Go to the washroom then." He asserted.

"No. I always change in my room." You replied.

"But today, you'll change in the bathroom and that's final. No more discussion." He shouted and you nodded in fear.

With that, you took out a pair of clothes and stumbled to the washroom. 2 minutes later, you came out in a short night suit.

"Now, get on your bed and sleep

"Now, get on your bed and sleep." He said plopping on the sofa.

"No Oppa! I want to hear a story from you!" You said and jumped on him and he widened his eyes.

You were currently sitting in his lap making him extremely uncomfortable. He was caught in an ugly middle position.

"Oppa? I'm not your Oppa! I'm your boss and fiancé Y/n!" He said trying to push you away a bit.

"No! You're my Seo Joon Oppa! I love your dramas! You're so hot and sexy and handsome and cute! Will you marry me?" You said while squealing in his lap. Finding no other option, he picked you up and you hugged him like a long-lost bear. This way, he walked to your bed and sat down with you still in his arms.

"Now sleep. I'll tell you a story." He said laying you down and also, lying down beside you.

"Oppa!" You called and Taehyung immediately shushed you.

"I'll tell you a story so try to sleep now." He said and you nodded like a baby.

He began to tell you a kindergarten story. You took his hand and placed it on your head.