fifty one

BEAUTIFUL MESSchapter fifty one

BEAUTIFUL MESS
chapter fifty one.

Hunter watched with raised eyebrows as Buck held the ram, waiting to bust the bathroom door open

Hunter watched with raised eyebrows as Buck held the ram, waiting to bust the bathroom door open. It was an interesting situation the victim had found herself in, stuck in her dates bathroom window but they weren't there to judge no matter how much they had wanted to do so.

She let her self watch as the blond opened the door, appreciating the way his arms looked in that moment. While she couldn't judge, she still had to do her best to hide a snicker at the lady as her and buck waited on either side of her.

"Try to pull her in," their captain instructed them, "ma'am, you need to exhale."

There had been minimal pulling before Bobby sighed, "okay, stop. She's not coming out the way she went in."

Buck looked around at the window framing with furrowed brows. "Cap, this is original wood. We can't just poop out the top panel."

Hunter stuffed her face in her arm to avoid laughing at Buck's slip up, Bobby hit her back in annoyance but wasn't truly mad— he too had to hide his amusement. Buck quickly tried to correct himself, "pop. Uh, we can't just pop out the top panel— sorry."

"We're gonna have to take apart the frame," Bobby observed, "we'll need the saws-"

"You're gonna cut me out?" She asked, shocked, "this only gets worse. Believe me, this is not how I wanted our first date to go."

Hunter's eyes shifted carefully over to Buck who shot her a soft smile. They both knew after their shift they would head out for dinner after cleaning up— with hopes it went better for them than it had for Gary.

"It can only get better from here," Gary sheepishly told his date with a glimmer of hope. Hunter furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Eddie who only shrugged. It was clear that Gary was a rare breed of undoubtedly kind, and spineless, man, "I've always wanted a bay window..."

The women looked back at Buck, "you have no idea how hard it is to meet someone these days."

Buck scoffed, "Oh, believe me, as a fellow solo, I know. Eddie might've finally met someone special," buck started to explain, ignoring the looks the blonde girl was giving him, "Then he went and bit her head off. Now she'll never talk to him again and will probably flunk his kid."