Chapter IV

Author Pov.

"You'll have to stay with us from now on."
As Hongjoong said that sentence to her, she pushed him away. "What do you mean stay with you!? No! I will definitely not stay with a bunch of crazy Psychopathic cannibals." The girl said to Hongjoong, walking past him and making her way out of the office door. She was about to turn the doorknob of the front door when Hongjoong stood Infront of her.
"First of all, you're staying. If you want or not. Second of all, we're not Psychopathic Cannibals." He had a stern look on his face, he looked the door behind him and walked towards Y/n, she automatically started walking backwards and got abruptly stopped by a hard chest. "If you guys aren't Cannibals then what the hell are you!?" She was still looking at Hongjoong, expecting him to respond instead..it was the voice behind her. She knew it, she knew the voice. "We're vampires, beautiful" She turned around and saw Wooyoung..a playful smirk plastered all over his face, he was cleaned up now and looked quite handsome. He killed your friends..Y/n don't think like that. The girl thought to herself. "You think I'm handsome hmh? That's good to know" He smirked, cupping her face with his hands. "No and by the way Vampires aren't real, they're a myth. Y'all are just crazy"She moves away from Wooyoung and turns back to face Hongjoong, it wasn't only him anymore...Infront of Y/n we're standing exactly 7 men. Some looking nice, like Seonghwa and some looking like they're facing thier next dinner. Wooyoung hugged her from behind, his face buried in her neck, he breathed in her scent and sighed in satisfaction. Not letting her go, she stood there frozen to the ground.
Hongjoong took a few steps forward.
"Vampires are real, Darling "
Hongjoong gave Wooyoung a sign, Y/n got dragged upstairs by The black haired guy, into a bedroom.

Y/n Pov
I was thrown into a room, Wooyoung in it with me. He closed the door and laid down on the bed in it. He looked at me, still smirking. "Can you please stop smirking.." I was annoyed by his behavior, I sat myself down on a chair and looked to the ground. "Don't be sad Beautiful, you'll have a great time here. At least once you get to know us. Seonghwa seems to like you already" I looked up again, remembering Seonghwa's face,I smiled a little at the thought of him being with her right now. "Nawww you miss him!" Wooyoung stood up pinching my cheek. "Too bad, you'll be sharing a room with Mingi. Not Seonghwa" He winked and left the room. "Wait what!? Share!? I'm sharing a room!? With WHO!?"
She kept yelling after Wooyoung but stopped when she felt someone standing behind her, she slowly turned around and saw the guy she met in the office, Mingi.
"I'll make sure you'll get your own room, unless we'll get along" He walked into his room and dragged Y/n along with him.
"You'll sleep on the right side of the bed, this is your closet, we'll get you clothes. Feel free to wear mine, I bet you'd look cute in them" He turned around and looked at me with a small
Smile. How was he so nice all of a sudden? A few seconds ago he killed my friend. "Y/n are you listening?" I snap out of my thoughts and shook my head no. "Sorry..I was lost in my thoughts..what did you say?.." I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. „I asked you if you want to watch a movie with me." Movie?Seriously?..

„No, I don't feel like watching movies. I just want to be alone" I said and sat back down at the chair that I sat on earlier, pulling my legs up and hugging them. Mingi shrugged his shoulders and left the room, giving me space.

Author Pov.
Mingi walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. The others curiously looked at him, some wondering what was wrong.
„Mingi, what's wrong? Why are you so down huh?You're Lucky to share the room with Y/n, why so sad?" San asked mingi, the others agreeing with him. „I feel guilty for killing her friend earlier, she looked so upset when I saw her sitting in my room.." Mingi had his head in his hands, he sighed and looked at Hongjoong.
„I think it's best if she shares a room with someone else, she doesn't like me at all" Hongjoong stood up and patted the boys shoulder. „Don't worry Mingi, She'll like you soon enough. Just be nice to her and give her comfort" Mingi nod and accepted his new roommate.

It's been around two hours now that the guys left you alone, you needed your space and they accepted it. They weren't so bad after all, some of them were quite nice. However, Wooyoung had the urge to be by your side, so these two hours felt like hell for him. Finally he had enough and stood up from the sofa, the others looking at him. „Where are you going?" Seonghwa asked, looking at Wooyoung suspiciously. Wooyoung just pointed upwards while walking up the stairs. The guys understood immediately and just let him do his thing. As he got to Mingi's room he knocked lightly on the door, not wanting to startle the girl. The door opened, revealing Y/n. Something was off about her though...

„Can I come in?" Wooyoung asked in the nicest way possible, Y/n stepped aside letting him into the room. He took his place on the bed and pat the space next to him, so that Y/n would sit down. And that's what she did.
„You've been crying, haven't you?" He looked at the girl, carefully grabbing her hand. She immediately refused and took her hand back, Wooyoung understood and sighed. „Do you want to talk to someone else?" He asked her something again, this time getting a slight answer, she shook her head no. Wanting Wooyoung to stay. „this is just too much to take in...all of my friends are..gone, completely gone...I saw Hyejin die...by this stupid guy that is now roommate. I'm stuck with vampires..who might kill me"

She was now looking at Wooyoung, Wooyoung felt guilty..he really wanted to pull her into a hug but he knows she'd refuse. „I can promise you, Mingi, Hongjoong,Seonghwa and me won't kill you. You will have to get to know the others first, which won't be too hard. Don't let San too close to you please..he can easily get out of his mind" Y/n nod and chuckled a little.
„What's funny?" She chuckled once again at a memorie, she looked back at Wooyoung, smiling a little. „13 year old me would be freaking out that she's stuck with 8 Vampires, she'd probably faint 20 times." She continued to laugh a little, which made Wooyoung smile. Even if it's not full happiness, it's still something. He made the attempt to grab her hand again, but took his hand back knowing it probably won't happen. He stood up and flashed her a smile „if you want to eat dinner with us, be downstairs in around 20 minutes" He waved and left the room, closing it behind him. God we traumatized her... he thought to himself and walked downstairs.