Chapter XVI (edited)

Author Pov

„Y/n, Wake up" Wooyoung slightly shook her awake, she yawned and sat up, stretching her arms. „Morning" she said tiredly and faced a smiling Wooyoung looking at her.
„you look adorable, get changed and come down for breakfast" She only nod and stood up. A few minutes later, walking downstairs she bumped into someone. San.

„good morning San" She said smiling at him, San stopped and looked at her with soft eyes.
„Good morning" he smiled back. He continued walking to his room. Y/n walked downstairs to the kitchen, greeting the guys and sitting down beside Wooyoung. Everyone started eating thier breakfast and talked about what they would do today. „Guys it's time to go hunt for some blood again, who's coming?" Hongjoong said as he looked at the other guys.

All of them except Wooyoung raised thier hands. „I don't think I can, I don't want Y/n to be alone" Wooyoung said as he held her hand. She looked at him and squeezed his hand a bit. „Don't worry, go out with them" she smiled at him. He smiled back and nod.

After everyone was done eating and helped clean up, they got ready to go out to hunt.
Y/n was currently laying down on Wooyoung's bed, waiting for him to be done changing.
„alright, I'm leaving now." She stood up and walked towards him, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to him. Her eyes widen in surprise. „I promise I'll be back soon"
He winked at her and leaned in to kiss her but Y/n pushed him away. „Nope, we're not a couple Wooyoung"

He sighed and gave her a kiss on the cheek, saying goodbye and leaving the house with the rest. She decided to play some music and clean the house, since there aren't any guys making a mess. Y/n was dancing around the living room while cleaning everything...not noticing someone watching her while she was doing so.

As she was finally done cleaning, she went to the kitchen to make herself something to eat.
She was making a sandwich until she felt someone hugging her from behind.
She immediately stopped what she was doing and tried turning around but the person wouldn't let her. „W-Wooyoung?.." she asked in barely a whisper, the person let her go and turned her around to face the person. Her eyes relax as she finally sees who it is.

„Hello, princess" San. He pulled her into another hug and buried his face in her neck.
She hugged him back but pulled away to look at him. „You didn't go out with the others?"
She asked and put her hands on his shoulders. He only nod his head ‚no' , letting go of her and sitting down on a chair. „I didn't want to"
She took her sandwich and sat down next to him. „Why is that?" she asked him before taking a bite out of her sandwich.

„I wanted to be with you." He said and took the sandwich away from her. She looked at him in disbelief. „give me my food back!" she stood trying to reach her plate, only for San to block her and sit her up on the table. He stood between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs. „Y/n..we both know that I like you..."
He says while looking into her eyes.

„I like you too San.." he shook his head once again. „I don't think you understand, I love y-„
The front door opened making San immediately step away from her, she jumped down from the table and only a few seconds later the guys entered the kitchen. A furious Wooyoung walking in behind them. He darted towards San, grabbing him by the collar and pinning him against the wall. „Wooyoung! Let go of him!"

„you better never touch her again-„ San pushes Wooyoung away and looks at him.
„Calm down! Let her decide and don't be so aggressive about it!" He yells at the male in front of him and looks at Y/n.

Wooyoung walked to Y/n and took her hands in his. Looking into her eyes. „Y/n..."

„I'm sorry Wooyoung but...I don't like you like that..." She whispers as she sees the male tearing up. He nods and looks at the ceiling, trying to keep his tears from falling to the ground. He could feel the guys leading him out of the kitchen, but he refused to leave.

"Why?..I was the first person to trust you, we liked each other already and you choose HIM?!" He yelled as he pointed at San. Y/n's eyes widen as Wooyoung yelled at her. "Wooyoung, I started liking him..I-I did because he is a nice guy and he makes me happy when I'm with him.." she said, Wooyoung chuckled and pulled her close.

"What about us Y/n?...give us a chance"
Y/n pushed away and shook her head no.
"I stand by my decision...and I won't change it" she stated. Wooyoung nod and looked at San. He looked back at Y/n.
"Alright. Im leaving."
Wooyoung stormed out of the house, the others following behind, trying to get him to come back.

Meanwhile San pulled her in a hug and buried his face in his neck. He was smile from ear to ear. "Thank you for choosing me Princess"
He said chuckling, he pulled away from the hug and looked at her. Y/n looked up into his mesmerizing eyes. "I will always choose you.."

"I know that. I made you do That" he smirked and kissed her.

"You're mine Forever."

THE END
———————————————————————

This is a bit of a rushed ending...I apologize for that, it was getting hard to collect ideas for this chapter but I did make it work somehow!

I hope you enjoyed reading this book! It was really fun writing it.

Check out my other works, I'll be staring a new book soon maybe even publish the first chapter today. It will be called „we're not a myth". Surprise yourself with what it'll be about, I'll give y'all one hint: it's definitely supernatural.

Have a nice day or night<33