Chapter X

San Pov.

It's been two hours since Jongho confirmed his relationship with Y/n. I still don't understand how Y/n fell for him, I hope for Jongho that he won't hurt her, if he does he's going to be the one hurting more than her.
I made my way through the house searching for Y/n, she was nowhere to be seen.
I sat down in the living room and sighed, throwing my head back on the sofa backrest.
„What's up with you San?" I heard Hongjoong's voice, I sighed again and answered him. „I'm trying to find Y/n but she's nowhere to be found" I heard three voices chuckle, making me look at the people that did so. I saw Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Wooyoung laughing.

„what's so funny?" I asked sternly, clearly annoyed by thier behavior. „San, whatever you do don't take Y/n away from Jongho, you know what he's like. By time Y/n will know too, let her have the experience." Hongjoong told me, I nod. „I can understand your worry, but I agree with Hongjoong." This time Seonghwa spoke up, I nod again.
The front door opened and two voices were heard, one of them being the angelic voice of Y/n. I turned my head to look at the living room entrance, what I saw broke my heart a little more.

They were holding hands, while Jongho was holding bags, which probably belonged to Y/n. „Where were you guys?" Seonghwa asked both of them, Jongho looked at Seonghwa with a smile. „We went shopping in the city, she needed clothes." Seonghwa nod and smiled too.
The only thing I could look at , were Y/n's eyes..something was wrong...it didn't look like herself. Before I could do or say anything, she got dragged out by Jongho.
I looked at the others, meeting eyes with Wooyoung. "Did you see what I see?" I asked Wooyoung who only nod before responding.
"Do you think she's in danger?.." I shrugged my shoulders and stood up.

Author Pov.
„I'll find out. Give me a few minutes" San told Wooyoung before going upstairs to Jongho's room. He stood Infront of the door to listen before entering, someone was crying. San knocked on the door, being faced with Jongho. San only looked behind Jongho to see Y/n with a sad look while watching TV. „What do you want?" He asked San while looking at him annoyed. San scoffed and responded with the same expression „you know exactly why I'm talking to you right now, Jongho if you hurt her it's over for you. All of us in this house Know how you can get...don't let the negative thoughts get to you."

Jongho nod and smiled a little. "There's nothing to worry about brother, I will
Keep her safe." San looked at Jongho one last time before going back downstairs.

Y/n pov

Jongho closed the door as San left. I turned off the TV and looked at him. "Jongho?"
I spoke up, he immediately turned around.
"Yes?" He sat down next to me, holding my hand. "You're not going to hurt me are you?..."
Jongho's grip on my hand tightened and he gulped, looking away. "Jongho?.." he didn't say anything, he wasn't even looking at me.
I grabbed his face and made him look at me, only to be met with bright red eyes...
I gasped and moved away from him.
"Y/n...I need something from you..."

Author Pov.

Jongho made his way towards Y/n, she tried to move away and run for the door but she wasn't fast enough. Jongho grabbed her by her arm and covered her mouth. „Y/n be quiet...okay? This will only take a moment.." He moved his face to her neck, taking in her scent. She kept pushing and kicking, trying to get free although Jongho had a strong grip on her...
He started kissing her neck, before he could bite her neck, she kicked him in the stomach. Jongho groaned in pain, letting go of her arm..

Y/n took that chance and ran downstairs, into the living room. All of thier heads turned towards her. Wooyoung stood up and immediately went to her, holding her by her shoulders. „Y/n what's wrong?.." She couldn't talk, she was stressed and scared. Wooyoung noticed her shaking hands and held them.
„Come on sit dow-„ Wooyoung got aggressively pushed away, making the others stand up.
„Y/n please don't run away from me, give me a taste just once, alright?" he grabbed Y/n by her arm once again, holding her against the wall.

Jongho's eyes were a deep glowing red, his fangs sharp. He had a hungry look..a look that every victim of his would see before they die.
Jongho quickly moved to her neck, not letting her go this time. She kicked him again and again but it was no use... „Jongho get away from her!" Seonghwa yelled making Jongho stop in his tracks. Seonghwa immediately pushed Jongho away and took the trembling girl into his embrace. „It's alright..he can't hurt you..not when I'm here" Seonghwa gave Hongjoong a sign to take Jongho with him, while Seonghwa sat Y/n down on the sofa.

His arms were quickly removed when she pushed him gently away. Standing up and making her way towards Wooyoung, she sat next to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Wooyoung didn't hesitate and hugged her back. „Let it out..it's alright Princess. I'm here for you.." the girl sobbed into his shoulder, letting her emotions overcome her body. The rest of the guys took it as a sign and started to walk out of the living room, one by one. Only San, Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Y/n were left in the room...

„This is what we warned you about...you're lucky you weren't alone with him."
San said, making Y/n look up. „ i understand what you guys mean now...but what bothers me is that, why didn't he bite me when he had the chance?" They all looked at her and then at each other. "he's trying to control it, if Seonghwa wouldn't have said something you'd be a bloody mess on the floor..."
San spoke while looking at her. She nod and pulled away from the hug with Wooyoung.

"I will be in the backyard for sometime..I need my time.." She said and stood up. The three of them looked at her, Wooyoung and Seonghwa stood up making thier way upstairs, giving the girl space. Meanwhile San followed her to the backyard. He didn't want her to be alone..he wouldn't want her to be hurt any longer.

I could treat you so much better...
- Choi San