Chapter VII

Author Pov.

Y/n was sitting in the backyard of the house, it's currently around 7 p.m. the backyard is the only place she can go ‚outside'. They had a stone wall around the area, which made it impossible to just climb over it.
She admired the little fountain in the middle of the garden, it had a beautiful sculpture on it and water running smoothly. She closed her eyes and leaned back on the chair, enjoying the sound of the water. Her peace and silence were soon interrupted by someone sitting next to her, she opened her eyes and looked to her right side.

„Ugh..what do you want?" She had a smiling San Infront of her, he put his hand on her thigh and looked into her eyes. „I just want to talk with you, princess" she scoffed and stood up, looking down at him. „Why would I listen to you?" She crossed her arms and kept looking at him. He knew she'd say that, he also stood up and looked into her eyes. „I want to apologize."
She raised an eyebrow in surprise. „Do you mean it?" She asked him, he nod and took her hands in his. „I really mean it, I'm sorry for acting like a total jerk towards you. A sorry won't make up for me killing your friends but it's the least I can do"

Y/n took her hands away from him again, she nod. „Okay, I don't forgive you. " San looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Y/n I told you I'm sorry" He grabs her hands and looked her into her eyes.
"I know, but I still don't forgive you. San you killed one of my friends, plus you've been treating me like I'm a piece of dirt"
San was full of anger, he pushed Y/n to the ground and stood above her. "I'm TRYING to be nice to you Y/n. Accept my apology or you'll see my bad side." He grabbed her by her arm and made her stand up. Y/n only looked at him and freed her arm from him. "If you want me to accept your apology then stop treating me like shit!"
She walks back into the house, avoiding San calling her name. He yelled out in frustration and disappeared into the forest behind the backyard.

Wooyoung Pov.
The guys and me were peacefully sitting in the living room, talking about random stuff. That was until we heard San and Y/n argue outside, we stayed quiet to hear them more clear, I suppose the argument didn't take long..
Y/n came barging into the living room, sitting down on the sofa Infront of me, between Yunho and Jongho. Her arms were crossed and she looked at the ground, something was clearly bothering her and we all could tell.

I decided to finally speak up. "Y/n what's wrong?" I asked as calm as possible. She looked up at me surprised. She was surprised that I'm talking to her again. Y/n sighed before telling us what happened, she kept talking about what an asshole San is, and that he could be more nice to all of us. "Listen Y/n, San has his own story, just like the rest of us. He has a reason to be so worked up all the time."
Hongjoong spoke up, no one else dared to speak, we wouldn't want to spill san's past to her.

"Hongjoong's right. We all have our issues, with different or same reasons. He's trying, we can understand that you won't tolerate it. It's hard, you need to give him a chance..to at least be your friend" This time I spoke. I looked at her, I was worried..I was worried San might hurt her and I was worried San might hurt himself. Y/n looked at me and nod, accepting my answer. "It's going to be alright soon..don't worry beautiful" As Jongho said that to her, my blood started to boil. I didn't know our youngest liked her. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. It makes me furious, I should be the one to do that. I slam my book on the table and walk out of the living room, I couldn't see that for any longer.

Y/n pov.
I got startled when Wooyoung slammed his book on the table, I looked up but before I could see anything he was already gone.
I looked around at the others but they were walking out of the living room already. I could see that Yeosang?yeah Yeosang was his name, went upstairs too, maybe going to Wooyoung.
I still felt someone's presence, when I looked to my left I saw Jongho staring at me, the sweetest smile plastered on his face.

„I know this is off topic, but you are really beautiful Y/n..." He basically whispered the last part, wanting me to not actually hear it. I smiled a little. „Thank you..?you look really handsome yourself" I chuckled and looked at him, a little blush displayed on his face.
There was a moment of silence until I broke it.

How come you haven't found the one yet?.." He gave me a confused look. „The one? What do you mean with that?" I thought he was joking, as I looked into his eyes I could see that he really was confused.. „I mean your soulmate, your other half. The one person you want to spend eternity with" I explained it slow to him, so he could process it better.

„Oh...Right. Well..first of all we have San in the way. He used to always scare every girl I had interest in away...and the second reason is because of me.. I assume you already know, since your curiosity took over you yesterday." He chuckled and took my hand in his. I quickly took my hand away and looked down. "I didn't mean to listen, I'm sorry" he put both his hands gently on my face and made me look at him, his eyes gave me a calm and trusting aura.."hey..you don't need to apologize. It's okay, sooner or later you would've found out anyways."

Author pov.
Jongho reassured her that everything was alright, he didn't like seeing her upset.
He took one hand away from her face but kept the other at its place, he held her hand and caressed her cheek with the other.
He wanted to finish what he started last time, but last time it got interrupted by his brother...
He moved closer towards her, closing his eyes and pulling her gently close. Y/n was stunned once again, she wasnt able to move..just like last time. She wanted to move away, but at the same time she didn't.

Without wasting another second Jongho placed a soft kiss on her lips. Leaving Y/n speechless, it was a short kiss but still it flustered her. As he pulled away he opened his eyes and quickly stood up, he was a blushing mess. „I-i..have to go. I'll see you tomorrow I think" And with that he rushed upstairs.
Y/n was still sitting on the sofa, her finger tracing over her lips, thinking about what just happened.

What just happened?....