Chapter XV

„Y/n, Wake up" Wooyoung slightly shook her awake, she yawned and sat up, stretching her arms. „Morning" she said tiredly and faced a smiling Wooyoung looking at her.
„you look adorable, get changed and come down for breakfast" She only nod and stood up. A few minutes later, walking downstairs she bumped into someone. San.
He looked at her and smiled, continuing to walk to his room.

As she entered the kitchen, she was immediately met with Wooyoung, he took her hand and made her sit down next to her. They started to eat thier breakfast, the other guys talking about random stuff,meanwhile Wooyoung gave his whole attention to Y/n.
He tried to include her in every conversation possible.

„Y/n, how about we go out for a walk later?" He asks her as he finishes his food. Y/n only nod as her mouth was stuffed with her breakfast. Wooyoung smiled and continued to wait for her to be done eating. After a while she was also done eating and put her bowl into the sink. As she turned around, Wooyoung stood in front of her, smiling a little. Y/n looked around noticing that everyone else has left already.
She turned her attention back to Wooyoung, when he suddenly pulled her close by her waist.

„Wooyoung-„ He put his index finger on his mouth as a sign to keep quiet. She looked at him confused. He took her hand in his, dragging her out of the house into the middle of the woods. They were walking for what seemed like forever until they finally came to a stop. „Why'd you drag me out here?"
Y/n was exhausted from all the walking, and sat down on a big rock. Wooyoung chuckled and sat next to her, pointing in front of them.

Y/n's eyes light up as she sees a family walking through the woods with thier kid. It was das time so it would be the best to take a walk.
„Why are you showing me a family?" She asked genuinely confused, she looked at him.
He smiles a little and takes her hand in hers "I always wanted to have a family, my own you know? But I'm not able to do that." He mumbled as he looked down. Y/n held his hand and looked in front of her. "Mind telling me why?.." He sighed "as you know I'm a vampire and vampires can't procreate even if we would want to" She nod and pulled him into a side hug "I'm sure you would've been a great dad"

Wooyoung chuckled and looked at her "definitely" The remained there for an hour, talking about more stuff, getting to know each other more than they did in the past weeks.
They stood up and started walking back home, as they arrived at the house, Wooyoung sensed that something was wrong. "Y/n wait outside...somethings not right" he said and entered the house, making her wait there. She sat down on the staircase, hoping that nothing bad happened.

Wooyoung Pov.

Once we arrived at the house I felt that something was wrong, I didn't hear the guys voices inside. It's to quiet. "Y/n wait outside..somethings not right" she nod and sat down on the stairs. I quietly walked into the house, still no voices. I walk into the living room, my eyes widen at the sight Infront of me.
Yeosang and Mingi were dead..dead on the floor. Thier hearts ripped out. I looked around, trying to find out who could've done it. I decided to walk through the rest of the house but couldn't find anything...

The last spot where someone could be, is Hongjoong's office. I turned the door knob only for it to be locked. I broke down the door and went inside. There was Hongjoong and the rest of the guys. "Guys what the fuck happened!?" I yelled as I they sighed in relieve.
"You won't believe us if we tell you.."
Hongjoong said and looked at the others, who only had sad and disappointed looks on thier face.

"Just tell me." Hongjoong sighed and looked at me.
"San freaked out, the first break down after years. He came home with a few humans, he then proceeded to kill each one of them and drain them completely...we told him to stop and let it be, he got even more mad."
I was in shock and disappointment...San had himself under control for so long, what caused him to break down?