Chapter VIII

. Author Pov

Y/n was still sitting in the living room, glued to the spot. The kiss repeating itself in her head. It's only been 30 minutes and she can't seem to stand up. That was until she heard someone knocking at the front door. She stood up and walked towards the door, trying to take a peak through a small window to see who it was. „Come on open the door!" She slowly unlocked the door and opened it a little bit taking a look outside. „You're still awake?" It was San, he pushed the door open carefully and stepped inside, closing it behind him.

„I can't sleep"She quickly said, analyzing his face. It was covered in blood once again, just like his shirt, pants and hands. He didn't seem mad anymore though, he seemed more calmed down. He looked down at her before making his way to the kitchen „Follow me" it sounded more like a demand than a request, so she did follow him. Both of them ended up in the kitchen, Y/n sat down on one of the chairs around the table and continued to look at San.

„You were on a killing spree, right?" the sudden question surprised San, he turned around and nod. „I have to calm myself down somehow, killing is the best way to do so." He turned back to the kitchen sink, continuing to clean himself up. „Why are you cleaning yourself up in the kitchen? There's s bathroom just down the hallway" He chuckled, he faced her again, walking towards her and sitting down Infront of her. „Seonghwa doesn't want the bathroom to get dirty, he's kind of a clean freak. That's why I clean up here. Only my face and hands of course"

„Why did you want me to follow you here?"
Y/n looked deep into his eyes, trying to find an answer before he responded. But there was nothing, absolute no emotion behind those eyes. He blinked a few times, looking everywhere but her eyes. San sighed and finally made eye contact with her. "I want to apologize, again." He reached for her hand and held it tight. "I really mean it. I'm sorry for killing your friends, I'm sorry for treating you like trash and I'm sorry for throwing you to the ground earlier..." His hands were shaking, she felt it. She nod and smiled a little, making him calm down in peace.

"Alright, I accept it. I want to know one thing.." Y/n mumbled looking at him, he only nod signaling her to continue. "Why did you do it? Why did you suddenly throw me to the ground? Why did you treat me like trash?.."
She took her hands away from him and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.
"It's...It's hard to explain for me..."
San stood up and sighed once again, Y/n also stood up looking at his back facing her. "I act all tough and fearless around people we just meet. I want them to fear me so they don't see my weak side..my actual self.."

Y/n understood what he meant, it wasn't a bad thing about him, she saw him differently now. Definitely. Y/n made her way towards him placing a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and looked at her. "It's okay to show your actual self San, no one who truly shows interest in you will judge you. Everyone is perfect in their own way, never forget that. Being scared of being judged or being seen as weak doesn't give you the right to treat people like trash though" He never heard those words from anyone, usually the other guys would try to comfort him, they couldn't find the right words to give him comfort, though they tried thier best.

"I know..I'm terribly sorry" He kept looking at her, she smiled and removed her hand from his shoulder. "I think we can start to be friends now" Y/n said nicely and walled towards the kitchen door, she stopped when San stood Infront of her. "I have one question for you Y/n" He uttered while looking into her eyes, she knew something was up in his head. Something that made him upset. "Go ahead "

"Do you really think that I'm a monster?..."
He mumbled while grabbing her arm gently.
Y/n remembered what she said to him earlier today. "Not anymore, no. Before you told me that, I was really upset with you, terrified even...I saw you and the other guys with bloody faces, yet you, Wooyoung and Mingi were the only ones to kill my friends. I was able to forgive Mingi and Wooyoung fast because they showed me kindness, and that I could trust them. With you it was different, you didn't show me kindness or any kindness at all, I believed you were what I said a monster..."

San only nod in agreement. "I hope you know that I'm not a monster, I am what I am, I am what the universe made me to be...I won't hurt you Y/n. Never again." He sniffled and held her hands tighter. She squeezed his hands a little, giving him reassurance. "I hope so, as long as we get along, we'll be alright."
She let go of his hands and wiped his tears away. "It's alright San" He looked deeply into her eyes, he was lost in them, lost in those kind and loving eyes...
"I will go to bed now-" "I can share a room with Mingi...You can have my room..and if you can't sleep you can sleep somewhere else"
He knew she was uncomfortable with Mingi by her side, he was a nice guy but sharing a bed with a 6'0 tall guy can be difficult, especially since they aren't close. "Thank you San" Y/n said smiling and walking upstairs with him, he showed her his room and gave her some clothes to wear. "Good night Y/n"
"Good night San".

I won't hurt you...I definitely won't. Especially after our conversation...I think..I

I like you?..
- Choi San.

————————————————————————

I'm so sorry for the late update, school started and I was in a little bit stress. I'm going to be updating more often now!!!