15 ᥴꫝ

Yn just held her hand clasping her fingers over her forehead.

Today was something that she would never had expected. She got married today. Something of she is been dreaming ever since she was a teen.

And today she did got married to the person she loves but.....

It is complicated. She thinks she had spoilt lives of three boys.

She cheated on one, other just lost his freedom saving her from defamation, the last one did what he did out of guilt.

Today few hours ago when she had married Jungkook and Taehyung , Jimin came and apologised to Taehyung.

They later went back in the make up room confessing their thoughts . The guest went their home behind their conversation.

The priest just sat behind for his payment and the next thing the holy priest knew was the unholy thing he was asked to do.

Marry Yn to Jimin too. The decision was shit and each one of knew it . The thing which made them do so was Yn.

If she didn't had got married today, society would have made her the laughing stock. Thus they had to just get someone marry her.

Taehyung meanwhile couldn't had the heart to just take away Yn like that when his older brother loved Yn.

Yes!! Jimin told him. Meanwhile Taehyung didn't stop apologizing to Jungkook, still thinking he is stuck and he doesn't love Yn.

Jimin knocked before the door slowly opened. A shirtless Jungkook with messed up hairs opened the door.

Jungkook look-

I am sorry Hyung can we talk later??

I know what you are going through kook and being the older one I should've cleaned the mess. Infact I ran away from the ruined matter. Not did I ran away also I freaking told my younger brother that I motherfucking love his already vowed wife . Hold up am I missing something?? Oh yeah I am!! I fucked my soon to be sister in law and now that I had fallen in love, I confessed Taehyung that I love that angel and my indulgent brother didn't gave any second thoughts before marrying his wife to me!!! What the hell that boy is made of???

Listen Hyung!! You are not only the guilty one. It's all of us. We are the ones that played with Yn's emotions. I married her even though she never loved me, just because of a lie. She freaking then married you, her mind was messed up because you did it with her. She hated herself for letting it happen. The fact that she is pregnant now-

OH HOLY FUCK- WHAT???

You d-didn't knew??

N-n-no I didn't! She wants to keep the baby??

Yes she does Hyung. Jungkook sighed and looked down not knowing the older's reaction.

He bit his lower lip thinking that this would affect Jimin in a negative manner. After a silence of few heavy breaths he looked up.

He saw Jimin with a grin on his lips and stars in his eyes twinkling under the lights of his bedroom.

A soft airy voice escaped Jimin's mouth in his state of euphoria.

I-i am gonna be a f-father?? KOOK!! I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!! MY CHILD- WITH YN? I-

Hyung hear me out first. The kid might be yours but you've got to give the authority to Taehyung hyung. He thought to do a favour to us but we can't poison his life. You need to forget Yn and the baby.

But my baby-

Hyung!! It was a mistake!!!

My baby was a mistake??? NOO!!! IT NEVER WAS !!! AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT EVER AGAIN!! HE HAS A FATHER AND A MOTHER. THEY HAD HIM WITH CONSENT FROM EACH OTHER!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME INTO HER MIND TO LET ME DO THAT TO HER!! BUT WHATEVER IT WAS, SHE AGREED!!

_________________

Still numb from the negative thoughts and the past incidents. Getting married to three guys at the same time is somewhat uncomfortable.

She still held her ring finger clasped around by her other hand. Thinking that she had fallen with Taehyung, the one to slid his ring onto her was him so how can she be a wife to two more people.

She still regrets and wants to apologise a thousand times to Taehyung but all she ever recalls everything. She sees herself enjoying every moment with Jimin.

Does she live him?? Or she is a slut??

And the next thing she knows is, she feels butterflies when Jimin is around from the start. She steals glances from him everytime he pass by. She adore his voice in her dreams and she just wants to hold him tight in her arms forever not wanting to let his beautiful frame ever go away.

Was it love?? Or was it lust??

And the next thing she knew was, she would sometimes just wanted to be wrapped under his arms feeling his warmth which makes her go insane. She again wants to learn her head on his chest just like the day when they did that which makes her feel safe and secure as if no evil can ever touch her as long as she is like this, close to him.

She gasped and looked up, Do I love him?? And that's when the door swiftly opens, quietly creaking a bit breaking the silence of the room.

I just couldn't get myself together anymore when I connected my gaze to the sea of his eyes. His brown eyes making my stomach churn.

I was lost into my mind. I dug out every moment in the past few days and everything hit me at the same weak second.

The marriage, meeting the three brother's, the sinful night with Jimin, realising that I feel for Jungkook too.

I cried....

I freaking cried before running to Taehyung and burying my head onto his chest and clutching his frame.

Do I even deserve him and his love??

Am I really a slut??

Was it wrong for me to love Jimin??

Is it a sin to have butterflies when Jungkook is around??

Is it my fault or Is it my destiny??

What's bothering you my love?? Taehyung asked with his deep soothing voice along his fingers brushing my hair back ever so lovingly.

I am sorry tae. Don't you hate me?? There was remorse, guilt and frustration in her voice as if she just wants him to punish her for her betrayal or just kill her at the spot to avoid the tension.

I actually was broken for a while but later I realised, Angel... I fell for you so hard that even hate feels like hell when it's about you. I just can't happen to love you even an inch less.

How tae??? Everything was just blur in her life beside Taehyung's words. How did she managed to deserve his love?? She was just staring with tears running down her cheeks drop by drop like the first rain of the season meanwhile staring right into his brown eyes.

I don't know you've made me this way angel~ But all I wanna ask you is... Look I am not forcing you and you have nothing to worry about. Just say it. Do you love Jimin Hyung??

She just couldn't gather the courage to speak up before Taehyung rest his forehead onto hers.

Unfortunately.... I do!!!

.......................... Infinity........................
___________________________________