31 ᥴꫝ

Y/N sighed. If the duo keeps their shits up, she's gonna blast anytime soon.

A new notification dinggd in. "Mama look papa looks like a clown."

She snorts and types a "What the hell are you both doing?"

Taehyung typed... "Tae-mo keeps crying. So Ji-ho and I decided to entertain him." Y/N laughed loud.

"Is he silent now??" She asks. "No." He replies. Before she could type another word she received another picture.

Tae-mo dressed up and had make up same as Taehyung, along Ji-ho. The three dorks grinning into the picture, Taehyung and Tae-mo with their boxy smiles, Ji-ho with her eye smile. Jimin...

Y/N flinches.

He still has a huge affect on her. Ofcourse he does, Jungkook too.

She sighs and types a, 'Well I'm going for work now. Reached my office.'

She smiles and slides her phone into her pocket. Putting her coat in her bag she gets out of the cab and walks towards the building.

The official headquarters of Analysis and Intelligence, The AI. The spy agency where Y/N works at.

She's been a spy since she was five. Her father and mother died on a mission in Hawaii. She was twelve back then. The agency realised they couldn't play with a child's innocence and childhood.

Sent Y/N to an orphanage also runner by an ex spy. Y/N was kept away from work until she turned fifteen but taught with every skill possible.

Y/N aced the whole headquarters at martial arts.

Well aced in a lot of things. Things were perfect for her until she was assigned with her last assignment.

The Mafia brothers, Jungkook and Jimin. Well yes, it was her mission to trap Jimin and Jungkook.

Just to be precise, only, trap Jimin and Jungkook. She did try but Instead became the victim of live itself.

Her mission was to kill both of them. Instead she married them including another innocent brother of theirs. Got pregnant with the main enemy.

The day she refused to co-operate and not kill Jimin and Jungkook, the agency of AI forced Y/N to do so.

So instead, she spread the rumour herself in Jimin's Intelligence department about her being a spy.

Jimin found out just how she planned. Came to kill her when Taehyung helped as expected. Ran away with the baby to keep the baby safe.

Demolished the empire Jimin built when Jimin was mentally tired. Meanwhile as expected, Jungkook, who undoubtedly loved Y/N more than the rest two. Lost his shit, was released soon cause of his changed personality.

Today was the day.

She looked at the head of AI. A women in red coat and red velvet Matt lipstick.

"What's up traitor?" The lady in her 40's smiled at Y/N.