27 ᥴꫝ

I held onto my sheets while I yawn stretching my body after finally getting over the stupid jet lag.

Even though Jungkook ordered his fastest yet safest private jet he had, I still was a lot tired and done.

I tried not worrying Jungkook this much but I couldn't help my whiny nature. I guess my pregnancy is causing this sweet nuisance. I could feel the baby.

I smiled and wrapped my hands around my belly. I just can't wait to bring this ball of joy in this world. Oh how cute my three teddy husbands will look taking care of him or her.

I pushed the sheets away and walked to the glass wall. A completely one side of the walls was made up of glass with huge red curtains.

It was an extreme king size room which was as big as Jimin's room which was the biggest room of our mansion. You could almost fit a whole damn three story average house in Jimin's room and this bedroom.

Basically the apartment in which we were staying was a set of single king size bathroom which was double of our biggest guest room.

A king size kitchen in which you could almost put six king size beds with a table beside each.

Finally a formal total office. I understood it was a business class hotel type of apartment.

I caught myself sneaking into the the living room and finally peaking inside the office room.  He sat there in his beautiful glory with his long black hair gelled behind while a single strang glorify his forehead.

He wore a white tee with a black shorts. And I almost orgasmed my pants. I gulped and knocked on the door. He cleared his throat and called me in.

I grinned and ran to him hugging him. He giggled and slouched back on his chair patting my head.  I sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

"How's my Little baby?" I reciprocated the smile and replied. "The baby is fine just missing his busy dad and wan-" He laughed again and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I was asking my big baby. How are you feeling Y/N?" I blushed and replied. "I am fine. My shoulders hurt a bit but I am fine."

"Oh! Do you need a message? I'll appoint the best parlour team in Paris." My eyes almost glitter in excitement but then my common etiquettes hit me. "No kook. It's fine . I'll just rest a bit more and it'll be good."

He shook his head and lifted me up from the sofa. "You know all our money is to provide you and our family the best isn't it?" I nodded and rest my palm on his cheek. "But kook-" he shut me up by his lips.

"No buts and we're leaving to a spa." I just stared at him in adoration and he looked back at me, still not moving from my place.

He held me up bridal style and placed me on the bathroom counter. He held applied the toothpaste on my toothbrush and held my jaw to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth he filled the tub and strip me naked. He placed me in the tub while I blew the bubbles around my face.

He started scrubbing my body with soap and massaged my scalp by a shampoo. When I was done bathing he picked me up and placed my feets on the cold floor and dried me up with a towel.

Picking me up again he placed me on the bed and applied his favourite lavender body moisturizer all over. Then, he applied my face creme.

After rubbing my wrist together with my vanilla perfume, he made me stand on the bed and stretched the leg holes of my underwear in order for me to but my legs through. I placed my hands on his shoulder for support.

After he was done dressing me up, he turned me around and pulled up the zipper of the red bodycon wrap on dress.

Finally he picked me up again. "Weeeeeeeeee" He giggled and sat me on the dinner table while I fold my legs sitting on the table itself.