26 ᥴꫝ

I groaned cupping my forehead by my hand. Jungkook was taking hours in getting the tickets.

Well it isn't his fault. I was the one who begged him to let go of his stubbornness. He seriously got a private jet ready for us, just the two of us to go for a six day vacation.

That was all for my convenience, now guess what? I am feeling suffocation.

"Aaaaaa I wanna go homeeeee!!!!!!" I huffed and called kook.

"Yaaaaaaaaa I wanna go home!"

He sighed and said, "what happened baby?"

I huffed again. " I am dealing with damn suffocation here kook!! It almost feels like I can't breath!! A pregnant woman CANNOT sit on some uncomfortable metal airport chair!!"

"I am sorry baby. I'll do something about it."

I groaned and ended the call.

After a minute or two one of the Jungkook's most trusted guard came marching to me.

"Ma'am it still would take a while to Jungkook sir to get you. I would like to plead you to come with me till then." I nodded. He is Alex. He might lose his life but not Jungkook.

I followed behind while Alex led the way. The rest moved behind me. Some were carrying out luggage while the rest matched with gun in their hands.

I saw the concrete runway in my sight. "Why are we here Alex?"

"Actually Ma'am sir asked me to make you feel comfortable. The best option was this itself."

I twitched my nose in confusion. Only then it was clear when I stepped foot inside the aeroplane that was about to take off in fifteen minutes.

We walked straight to the VIP buisness class. I sprawled out on the comfortable chair and placed my legs on the leg rest ahead. "Alright tell your so called boss to be here soon. Also, oppa??"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Oh do hell with ma'am! Call me Y/N."

"Yes Y/N?"

"Can you get me some Ice-cream with tomato ketchup on top?''

"A what?"

_____________

Jungkook

I lit my cigarette before inhaling a deep cloud of smoke. I smirked looking at the man I've wanted dead for so long.

I looked into Hae-jun's eyes smirking while clutching on my gun that rested on my shoulder.

I held the gun in my hands while the tip was supported by my shoulders.

My eyes were locked into his while he mouthed something to me. I put my attention to his lips trying to convey something to me.

And he said 'your Y/N is she well at your home?' I smirked at him. Little did he knew I could risk anything but not my love.

A dead body flew by my side to front. I looked at my men firing bullets from behind. I walked towards Hae-jun while his men kept falling dead by my men killing each of them.

There was fear in Hae-jun's eyes. I know he was wondering why I wasn't in fear. I pulled my left hand from my pocket and held the gun for extra support.

He started sweating. I smirked at him and aimed at his head. He fell onto his knees. "I am telling you Jungkook!! I have your Y/N under my palm. Do whatever but she'll be dead right in your living room!!".

I laughed and he looked at me as if I was an interesting object. The firing stopped. Both parties knew now it was either me begging Hae-jun or me killing him.